PassHint (Passmetic) is a little java-based mobile application that helps you manage your passwords and usernames by transforming them into simple riddles that only you can solve. You bring your passwords with you and even if you lost your mobile, no one else could discover your passwords.
· Secure passwords – your passwords are never stored, only reminders keywords are stored so you can remind your passwords whenever you need to.
· No risk for your passwords to be discovered by someone else because only you know the meaning of the clues.
· Manage Passwords Hints list (reminders using various keywords as clues)
· Manage Clues list – clues help you remind your passwords
· French and English versions are available
· Quick Search of clues between dozens of possible keywords
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Renaud Olistin»:
sodBrain MathEasy SodBrain MathEasy is a brain-trainer that allows you to accelerate your brain by solving basic mathematical and logical problems
MoneyTrace MoneyTrace is a mobile application that helps you trace purchases you paid with your credit cards or from a monthly pocket budget