PCalc for Java - Programming calculator. You can write programs for stack machine (with simplified Java like instruction set). Program consists of one or more procedure which can be nested. It is possible to access variables of top procedure (like in Pascal). You can execute program ste-by-step and inspect stack and variables in debugger. Input of commands and thier operands is optimized for mobile phone. This calculator is using floating point arithmetic with quadra precision (64 bits for both mantissa and exponent) implemented by Nikolay Klimchuk.
· PCalc keeps in database all your programs. A program consists of main procedure and may be some subprocedures. Program may have input parameters. The values of these parameters will be asked when program is started. Access to the parameters is performed using input instruction.
· PCalc provides stack-based language (like Forth). Operands are pushed on stack and operations are performed with top elements of the stack. Temporary results also can be stores in local variables (of self or outer procedure). Stack is also used to pass parameters to procedures and return values. Content of stack after return from main procedure is treated as program result. It is also possible view values of variables of main procedure (if program should return many results it is more convenient to store them in local variables).
· PCalc provides the following groups of instructions: load/store, operators, functions, control flow. Instructions of first three groups do not require extra explanation. Control flow instructions includes procedure call, return, conditional (IF) and unconditional (GOTO) branches. IF transforms control to the specified label if value on stack is zero. Label for these instruction is specified by selecting instruction in the list. Please notice, that when you are inserting new branch instruction it is not yet present in the list.
· PCalc provides wide editing capabilities. It is possible to add/remove/rename any variable/parameter/function. The only restriction is that it is not possible to remove entity which is used. It is also possible to move label (adjusting all branch instruction referencing this label) or change target of particular branch instruction.
· PCalc allows to introduce new variable only when you are specifying operand for STORE. Operand of load method is selected from the list of available variables. It somehow prevents programmer from using uninitialized variables.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Konstantin Knizhnik»:
Counter for Java Counter for Java - ten counters on your mobile phone.
You can count everything you want (birds, flowers, your guests ect) and you phone will store all this information and can show it to you as a diagram
Cryptex Cryptex - Cryptex is a program for storing confidential information.
You mobile phone is always with you. It is very convenient to store in it some secure information, like passwords, PINs...
But a mobile phone can be stolen. And worst of all it can be stolen together with your credit card
Timer for Java Timer for Java - Timer midlet allows to start simultaneously several times. Alarm time can be absolute and relative. It can happen once or with specified period. Different types of notifications are used: vibration, sound, backlight, SMS
MobiBrowser MobiBrowser - MobiBrowser is a combination of book reader and Web browser.
This program can be used for Web browsing, reading news sites, downloading and reading books and atricles from the Web. It is not implement all HTML browser functionality - it doesn't show images and is not able to proceed forms
Econometer Econometer - Expenses analyzer. It will help you to store information about all your purchases, control and analyze your expenses. The program calculates average and maximal values of expenses for weeks and months, draw diagram illustrating yours expenses trend
MobiBook MobiBook - MobiBook is a book reader for mobile phones.
You think it is nonsense, that screen resolution of mobile phone is not enough? Just look at the screenshots... Certainly normal "paper" books looks nicer. But it is not always with you
Wordix Wordix - Wordix is a tetris-like game with words.
The goal of the game is to combine words from letters. Once word is constructed, it disappears from the screen. Game is finished when center of the screen (where new letters appears) is occupied.
New letter appears in random order in the center of the screen and are moving in random direction
TripMate TripMate - TripMate is a program that helps you remember the route.
It can be route from conference room to coffee-room, it can be a tourist trip, it can be pathway in labyrinth.
During first traversal you make notes in you phone, specifying direction of movement and target of each step. Phone remembers how much time each steps takes
Resistor Calculator Resistor Calculator - Given the color bands on the resistor, it will tell you the resistance and tolerance rating. It is designed so that you may easily see how resistance is calculated using the color bands and hence calculate resistance on your own
Calc4M Calc4M is a calculator for mobile phones. It is configurable and contains most of the normal functions such as trigonometric and logarithmic functions, conversions, constants, memories and binary and hexadecimal notation
Calculator 4 M Everybody needs a calculator. "Calculator 4 M" easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did
Graph (Java) Graph calculates mathematical expressions and draws function graphs on the screen of J2ME mobile devices