PRIMElet V1.01 - A simple application for integer operations.
Supports the following operations:
* number of divisors,
* Euler's totient (phi),
* Carcmichael's function (lamda),
* checks whether number is a Carmichael one and if so displays corresponding message,
- Primality Testing,
- modPower (modular exponentiation),
- modInverse (modular multiplicative inverse),
- Next Probable Prime,
- Random Probable Prime,
- GCD (Greatest Common Divisor) and LCM (Least Common Multiplier) of two or more integers.
Trial version only supports 2-digits numbers. Full version supports up to 18-digits numbers for factorization and up to 30-digits numbers for the other operations.
NumBasis NumBasis is a basis tool converter for integer numbers written in any of the main numeration systems (decimal,binary,octal,hexadecimal).It supports large number formats(5-digits hexa,7-digits dec) and fast calculation