QwertyNotes - Did you ever made note about important details at piece of paper and then lost that paper?
- Did you ever spent sleepless hours during night, worrying about forgetting important points tomorrow?
- Did you ever need an item for work at home, but when you came to hardware store then, you could not recall what it was?
- Did you ever need to make note about emerging great idea and there was none pencil or paper?
QwertyNote allows you conveniently type your notes, emulating qwerty keyboard at standard mobile phone keyboard. In addition to simply keeping "To-do list" and "What-to-buy list", you can use QwertyNote to get rid of significant part of daily stress.
Each event in our life has "reach-back" and "after-burn". For example when you need to deliver certain work in remote town on Tuesday:
- You need to plan your trip, previous Wednesday. Go to buy tickets on Thursday, work harder by Friday, in order to have your duties done (you will not work Monday and Tuesday - you will travel), then you will need to pack suitcase and go to bed early, on Sunday. Monday you will travel. This period Wednesday-Monday, when Event affects you daily program, is called "reach-back".
- Tuesday you will deliver work and travel back home.
- Then, by Tuesday, you get to bed late, Wednesday you are tired and chased by people who needed you during Monday and Tuesday. You will report travel expenses on Wednesday and Friday you will need to report them again, because Financial department refused to pay expenses as you did not follow newest expense-reporting policy. This period Tuesday-Friday, when Event affects you daily program, is called "after-burn".
When reach-backs and after-burns of different events overlap often, then people feel "overworked" and stressed.
Good "trick", how to avoid this source of stress, is to make good plan, so that reach-back and after-burns effects do not affect time dedicated to your family, friends, or relaxing activity.
Problem is that reach-back and after-burn effects come to you out of planned time. E.g. your expense report is returned just when you are going home, or you get idea what to pack for trip when you are talking to friends. Best way is to make note about it and postpone looking for solution to appropriate time. Most of us have to have mobile phone with us. So your mobile phone is the right place for making such notes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Vladimir Matus»:
wpNotes wpNotes is an application designed to make, store and organize quick notes on the mobile phone in a simple table manner. It's using the standard user interface so allows to take advantage of phones with touchable displays or physical qwerty keyboards
Open Today Open Today - Mobile application which shows the upcoming events, tasks and a background image you desire. It can also be used as a wallpaper application on Sony Ericsson phones.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixing the Configuration Form bug - the application is configurable now
J2ME Marcatempo Record date, time and description of events. Export data to excel file or send them by email. The application is very useful for monitoring work activities
Upvise Project Manager Upvise Project Manager - Mobile project tracking has never been so simple. Review on-going projects, important milestones, outstanding tasks and issues, and keep the information always at hand on your mobile. Update the status of projects on your mobile, and the information becomes instantly available to all your co-workers
Upvise Workspaces Organizing and Mobilizing your company data has never been so simple. Create workspaces to categorize and store all types of information. The data becomes available on the mobile phones and web accounts of all the users in your company
To-Do-O To-Do-O is a simple to-do list organizer for eSWT capable mobile phones
Lukkari Lukkari is a handy program that brings your course schedule to your Java enabled mobile.
· Remembers all your courses from Monday to Friday.
· Can handle overlapping courses. (Unlike most students...)
Handylearn Counter Is blond hair more common in London or in Hamburg? What kind of media are used in a subway? Questions that you can answer by going out and just counting it. You can get surprising results and learn a lot. But using a tally sheet is eye-catching, and you need both hands to do it. Now this becomes easier with the use of your mobile phone
Doing! (Java) Doing! is a JavaME software that implements the features of the Pomodoro Technique. The Pomodoro Technique is a way to get the most out of time management. Turn time into a valuable ally to accomplish what we want to do and chart continuous improvement in the way we do it
Comments on QwertyNotes:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen