Version: 1.0 Platforms: Java Categories: System Utilities Upload Date: 24 Jun 11 Developer: Aldea
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 81 Kb
Rating: 2.2/5 (Total Votes: 5)
SafeStore Free Edition - SafeStore is a basic utility for storing passwords and other sensitive information and protecting them with a global password.
SafeStore is an electronic wallet for java phone. You can use SafeStore to store your personal and private information, including Bank Account, Credit Card, Membership, General Details, Note, Password and Website, to your mobile phone.
See the differences between the Free and Gold editions here.
· Easy, friendly interface , all encryption and decryption operations are user transparent.
· Portable on many mobile device (J2ME). If you change device, you don't wait a new software release , but use the same you know
· High security. Blowfish algorithm 448bit, password never store into device.,all data, included categories and field name are encrypted, autolock system.
· Password quality index. Help to optimize your passwords.
· Secure delete. SafeStore requires a Backup before any delete operations
· Bluetooth transfers between to SafeStore installation. When you buy a new device you don't need a Desktop to transfer data.
· Text file (csv) import Data .You can import data in a few seconds without input digit.
· Backup data in a encrypted file with specific password, in this way you can raise secure level when export data from device.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Aldea»:
DMbCard Take a snapshot of the bCard of your friends and all the contact information will be stored in your phone
LockContact You can use the LockContact to encrypt and decrypt a contact
CWMEL CWMEL is a free secure password managing program for mobile phones (running JAVA ME or Android). It is useful to store passwords, PINs, card numbers, bank accounts, any confidential information and sensitive data
Info On Applock Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Secret Codes Secret Codes is a tool to save passwords on the phone
BankCardManager BankCardManager provide the best place to store your Bank Card details in encrypted storage format
Rot13 is a simple application implimenting an Rot13 encryption system
dSAFE This is a tool specifically designed to provide a safe and reliable way to store sensitive information on mobile phones
InfoStore "Password Saver" where you can store all your PINs, Passwords, Logins etc
J2MESafe J2MESafe is an end-user Java application that stores sensitive information like passwords on mobile phones with strong encryption
Comments on SafeStore Free Edition:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen