With Set! ME you can play single player games of the popular card game "Set!" on your cellphone.
Find Sets among the 12 cards and press the keys that represent the cards: A Set consists of three cards which satisfy all of these conditions:
* They all have the same number, or they have three different numbers.
* They all have the same symbol, or they have three different symbols.
* They all have the same shading, or they have three different shadings.
* They all have the same color, or they have three different colors.
· Touchscreen support
· Select or deselect any of the 12 cards easily by pressing one of the 12 phone keys (when starting the game, an instructions shows you which key represents which card)
· also works on b/w displays with different gray scaling (but not recommended)
· directly indicates if 3 selected cards are a Set
· multilingual - only symbols are displayed
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Florian Hulsmann (flohuels)»:
JOGAMO Chess Challenge and bet with real chess players from all over the world in real chess competitions. This new skill gaming app allows you to play up to 10 minute in real time! Register now and get 5000 credits for free!
Chess Lite Chess is one of the best strategy games of all time. It has been entertaining millions of people throughout the world for centuries. Now you can enjoy it in its full richness on your mobile phone
Ludo (Tricastmedia) Ludo is a Multiplayer game using Bluetooth or GPRS for 2 to 4 players in which players move their pawns (each player having a specific colored pawn) forward, from 1 to 6 space, according to the throw/roll of a die
Draughts A simple Draughts/Checkers game where a user may play against the computer at easy, normal or hard level
Battle Chess Chess comes to life as two medieval armies meet on a checkered battlefield! Watch pieces move animatedly, and enjoy cool fight sequences as they face off against one-another in a battle to the death