With Set! ME you can play single player games of the popular card game "Set!" on your cellphone.
Find Sets among the 12 cards and press the keys that represent the cards: A Set consists of three cards which satisfy all of these conditions:
* They all have the same number, or they have three different numbers.
* They all have the same symbol, or they have three different symbols.
* They all have the same shading, or they have three different shadings.
* They all have the same color, or they have three different colors.
· Touchscreen support
· Select or deselect any of the 12 cards easily by pressing one of the 12 phone keys (when starting the game, an instructions shows you which key represents which card)
· also works on b/w displays with different gray scaling (but not recommended)
· directly indicates if 3 selected cards are a Set
· multilingual - only symbols are displayed
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Florian Hulsmann (flohuels)»:
Pentago Lite 2D mobile game inspired by the award winning traditional parent board game. It's a marble placement, turn-based strategy game. The goal is to be the first player to place five marbles in a row
iChess IChess2 is the new improved version of iChess, the First Chess Tactics application for Java mobiles with more than 700 positions. You can even load your own PGN file! New exciting features in iChess v2 to help you improve your tactical skills and use