Sokoban - a clone of the classic Sokoban game. The goal of the game is to push boxes to the marked places, which can be quite tricky.
· 650 puzzles in 8 levelsets (microban, microcosmos, minicosmos, nabokosmos, sokogen, yoshio, SokEvo, SokHard) to solve.
· Will rotate map to best fit the device's resolution.
· Will scale down graphics if needed to fit small resolution devices.
· Saves best highscores for every level.
· Unlimited undo.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Uses FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
· Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Add: Bigger graphics = not so tiny on devices with large screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
Repeat (Java) Repeat is a free game where the goal is to repeat a sequence of flashing, like a kind of memory game
Absolute Tris The most popular game of all time now is totally free! Multilang
Japanese Crosswords Japanese Crosswords (also known as Paint by Numbers, Nonograms, Griddlers or Japanese puzzles) are puzzles with hidden picture
5ud0ku - a Sudoku Midlet A Sudoku Game for 9x9 grids (freeware). It generates and solves puzzles and allows input of own puzzles. You can set pencilmarks and access helper functions (check puzzle, automatic pencilmarks, signal conflicts, reveal digits)
Stack It Free_1 Stack It is easy to play, very addictive and very fast logic game