Sokoban - a clone of the classic Sokoban game. The goal of the game is to push boxes to the marked places, which can be quite tricky.
· 650 puzzles in 8 levelsets (microban, microcosmos, minicosmos, nabokosmos, sokogen, yoshio, SokEvo, SokHard) to solve.
· Will rotate map to best fit the device's resolution.
· Will scale down graphics if needed to fit small resolution devices.
· Saves best highscores for every level.
· Unlimited undo.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Uses FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
· Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Add: Bigger graphics = not so tiny on devices with large screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
G3tr1s G3tr1s is another open-source clon of Tetris. Fulfill a level quota to get to the next level. Game is finished when all levels have been passed (lucky end!), or a block reaches the top of the block-stock (bad luck!). Have fun!
mgo_x 2-Player Go software. Featuring boards from 19x19 to 9x9, loading/saving matches, export SGF files, review games, count scores. Home: http://www.mobilego.org