StreamingRadio - StreamingRadio allows you to play 82 streaming radio stations on your mobile phone.
1) Easy to use, just a few clicks, you can enjoy real streaming radio on your mobile phone.
2) Well selected 82 digital mp3 streaming radio station.
3) Auto detect if your mobile phone support two players or not.
4) Auto detect socket or http connection for your phone.
5) Less memory requirement both jar file and run time.
6) Add proxy http connection to handle ICY. Therefore if your mobile phone has been locked for the socket connection(ref a good solution in here http://browndrf.blogspot.com/), it can still play.
7) Play radio streaming is expensive if you don't have monthly data package for your mobile phone. Ex. AT&T in US, the cost will be $1c per kb for Pay As You Go Phone. Here is DataConnectPlans from AT&T if you try to use large amount of data(ex, $29.99 for 10 MB) http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service//cell-phone-plans/data-connect-plans.jsp. It is your responsibility to pay the cost to use the GPRS data.
8) Press # to debug if error happens.
ChineseChess Chinese Chess (also called XiangQi ) on mobile phone
StarFace Find out which Asian star looks like you the most
J2MECNewsRead With this application you can read Chinese news on an English-only supported mobile phone
QRbCard Take a snapshot of the bCard of your friends and all the contact information will be stored in your phone
J2MEVideoMe With J2MEVideoMe, you can record your video with your mobile phone and upload to server for later use
J2MEPlateRecognition A J2ME software package for recognizing images of vehicle license plates captured by mobile phone
ChEnDictionary Chinese-English and English-Chinese bidirectional dictionary for mobile phones
J2MEWebCam Monitor your WebCam (streaming web cam)from your mobile phone. Feature List: 1) Easy to use and setup. 2) Split image data into 3x3, only transfer necessary image parts (data change great than value defined by you). You control the time interval to transfer the image. So you can reduce the money to spend for the data transfer. For AT&T, the cost is 1c per kb unless you buy data package. 3) Some stupid bug fixed bothMotorola and Nokia. I just tested it on my new Nokia 6085, it works great! 4) You can always online check if my WebCam is running or not here http://www.drhu.org:81/. Therefore you can always monitor online if you can access the internet. 5) Want to set up your own WebCam server so that you can, for example, monitor how your pets or kids behave when you are not in home? Visit http://www.drhu.org/ or email me at email@example.com. We can help you setup your WebCam server so you can start monitor your own webcam video either on PC or on your mobile phone