Swine Flu v1.0 - Do you need reliable information about H1N1/Swine Flu?
This mobile application includes information about H1N1/Swine Influenza released by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).Information is categorised by subject area and key questions.
Here are some key features of "SwineFlu":
· Key Questions and Answers
· Key Facts.
· Antiviral Drugs and Swine Influenza.
· The Screening Process.
· Information for Concerned Parents and Caregivers.
· Information for Child Care Providers.
· Guidance for Clinicians on the Prevention and Treatment in Young Children.
· Guidance for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) System for Management of Patients with Confirmed or Suspected Infection.
· Interim Guidance-Pregnant Women and Swine Influenza.
· Guidance on Specimen Collection, Processing, and Testing for Patients.
· Guidance for Infection Control for Care of Patients with Confirmed or Suspected Swine Influenza.
· Just select the Subject and push Select to view all relevant information
Like it? Share with your friends!
mobilePK mobilePK - (formerly JavaPK for Mobiles) - a clinical pharmacokinetic (or therapeutic drug monitoring, TDM) tool for mobile devices including PalmOS v5 PDA phones (Treo series, p/w), Java-supported mobile phones or smartphones (incl. Motorola, Nokia, BlackBerry and Sony-Ericsson), and Pocket PC (WM2003 and WM5/WM6). mobilePK is written in Java (Java ME, JDK v6
H1N1SCAN Have a friend who recently visited from Mexico? Don't take any chance and test him, or, more importantly, yourself for this fast spreading virus! Keywords: Flu Influenza Swine Pig Mexico Mexican Flu Virus Epidemic Pandemic
Gejala Flu Babi Java Penyakit flu babi (Swine Flu) diidentifikasi pertama di Amerika, namun pada perkembangannya, saat