Tevero Stopwatch - Stopwatch application for mobile phones.
· Up to 9 individual stopwatches each with up to 50 cumulative split and lap times.
· Supports split and lap mode timing (toggled with * key). Split timing shows time since started, lap mode timing shows time since last lap (and split) taken.
· Select to show split, lap, both lap and split, delta lap, start time or time only (toggled with # key). Notice that both lap and split can only be shown at the same time if screen width supports it. Start time can only be shown if device supports CLDC 1.1 or later. The delta lap mode shows graphically deviation from average lap time (if more than one lap taken).
· Shows average, best or worst lap when displaying laps (toggled with 0 key).
· Stopwatch up to max 999 hours 59 minutes 59.99 seconds with 1/100 of a second accuracy.
· Persistent saving of data and mode for all stopwatch instances (but avoiding saving for a stopwatch instance in reset state, which probably is the most common thing).
· Simple key interface with convenient use of the keys for fast and accurate use. Based on assumption that most common use is start/stop/reset. Can be used with joystick/soft buttons and/or numeric keypad.
· Stopwatch will "keep" running even if closing the Java application when running. Saves battery if required to run the stopwatch for a long time.
· Designed with low CPU/power usage in mind. That is, update to display (which is the main CPU intensive activity) is only done as required by state of shown stopwatch instance.
What's New in This Release:
· Added split/lap view toggle
· Added average/best/worst lap toggle
· Added lap mode (LM)/normal mode toggle
· Reduced storage size requirements in persistent memory for split/lap times etc.
· MIDP2.0 version set to require only CLDC1.0 version in manifest. There is no requirement for CLDC1.1 version by this utility. (Would cause problems installing MIDP2.0 versions on phones supporting MIDP2.0 but not CLDC1.1, if such devices exist.)
Monitor for Java Monitor for Java - Monitor is a simple application that allows you to profile your time.
It makes it possible to easily monitor how much time is spent for activites you are doing.
It can be used for monitoring some physical processes as well as your traditional housekeeping activities.
You are able to monitor up to 10 activities
EggTimer Enter the desired (cooking) time in minutes, press start and wait for the bell
StopWatch Stopwatch utility. Up to 5 simultaneous stopwatches, each with up to 40 split/lap times. Persistent setting. Simple user interface and plain, simple presentation adapting to screen resolution. Should work on most
Java enabled phones
Intervals Intervals - Interval and Exercise Timer - what does it do? - It times intervals or exercise routines providing an audio and large digit display prompt for each interval phase. Shows elapsed time and remaining time to complete the phase. Optionally provides a countdown to the next exercise or rest period
stopwatch-the best ever Up to 5 simultaneous stopwatches each with up to 40 split/lap times and average lap time. Normal timing mode (time from start) and lap timing mode (time from last lap). Can be toggled with * key. Display of best/worst/average lap. Can be toggled with 0 key. Following display modes, can be toggled with # key:
Q-Countdown Have a cool countdown timer on your mobile. When the time is up the phone will vibrate and play an alarm sound
TalkTimer TalkTimer - This is a stopwatch application with BIG NUMBERS. The numbers will adapt to the size of the display in your phone or PDA.
I made this because I had problems reading the digits in the build-in stopwatch in my Sony-Ericsson telephone from a distance
Comments on Tevero Stopwatch:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen