The GymLog is a free java client for mobile phones that will assist you in recording and tracking your workout progress. It allows training results to be easily collected and uploaded to The Gymlog website for a better overview, statistics and for sharing results between training partners.
GymLog lets you personalize your workouts. There are no built in set or rep schemes and no preset routines. The programs are designed by you. Just pick the exercises you want to perform from the exercise repository and build your personal routine. As you progress, you can generate graphs to show your improvement. Record workouts for up to three persons.
A training log is an indispensable tool in the gym.
· More than 80 exercises with descriptions.
· Upload results for statistics and backup
· Display statistics and charts on website
· Maintain logs for up to 3 individual persons
· Custom user interface for smooth rapid logging during workout
· Easy composition of training programs
· Detailed description of which muscle each exercise affect
· Export collected results to Excel, Web, Facebook etc
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Bastaware»:
TIPS YOGA This is a yoga coaching app suitable for all level - beginners, intermediate and advanced. you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home
Yoga-Way of Life Yoga is a way of knowing the self. "When the mind has been stilled and made morally perfect, it acts as a mirror, reflecting the essential nature of the self back on the self, whereby the self, or the person, can abide in its own true nature " says Patanjali yoga sutras