Tiny Go is a MIDlet (cell phone application using MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1) that allows you to play and review Go (Weiqi, Igo, and Baduk) board game files in Smart Game Format (SGF). It supports problem solving, and provides a library for SGF parsing as a separate package
· Complete implementation of Go game logic, including ko and handicap.
· Fast anti-aliased zoomable goban graphics with all major markups (screenshot).
· Modes: play, review, score and problem solving.
· Absolute, Byo-Yomi and Canadian game timers.
· Simple score estimation using Bouzy Map algorithm.
· Rich problem solving mode with statistics tracking. goproblems.com problem filtering style.
· Save and restore state to quickly resume playing.
· Save, load and solve problems using JSR-75 (device file system).
· Translations: English and Russian.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug, where options were read, but midlet state didn't restore.
· Added two small touch areas at the bottom corners for main and local menu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0
· CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Alexey Klimkin»:
MineField MineField - This is a mobile phone version of Mine Field game of Microsoft Windows :) Really cool and friendly game for you in your free time.
- Adjustable mine counts.
- Adjustable board size.
- Displaying the remaining mine count and elapsed time.
- High score saving and managing
Backgammon Lite Backgammon Lite - Backgammon is a game of luck and skill that has been entertaining millions of people throughout the world for centuries. It is played by two people on a board consisting of 24 triangles called points. Each player has 15 checkers, which are moved according to the roll of the dice. The first player to bear off all of his checkers wins the game
MobileStratego RC1 MobileStratego is the online version of Stratego for mobile phones. It is developed with J2ME and it is a two players version. Online playing is achieved using peer-to-peer with virtual server or direct connection. Single phone is supported too
JagPlay Checkers Online Seeking online Checkers? Play free JagPlay Checkers with rating, chats, friend-list and more!
Chausar For Love Chausar For Love - Each throw of the dice the total score can be split up and distributed across the pieces.For instance,if 1,3 and 4 is thrown,a player might choose to move one piece 8 squares or three pieces 1,3 and 4 squares respectively
Play Chess Online at Chess com Play Chess Online at Chess com - Play your turn-based games on your mobile phone - it's FREE, easy, & works on most phones!
Once you download the mobile application on your phone it will add a Chess.com icon to your menu. You can then launch the program. You will need to login with your member name and password (you can choose to save your login info)