Tiny Go is a MIDlet (cell phone application using MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1) that allows you to play and review Go (Weiqi, Igo, and Baduk) board game files in Smart Game Format (SGF). It supports problem solving, and provides a library for SGF parsing as a separate package
· Complete implementation of Go game logic, including ko and handicap.
· Fast anti-aliased zoomable goban graphics with all major markups (screenshot).
· Modes: play, review, score and problem solving.
· Absolute, Byo-Yomi and Canadian game timers.
· Simple score estimation using Bouzy Map algorithm.
· Rich problem solving mode with statistics tracking. goproblems.com problem filtering style.
· Save and restore state to quickly resume playing.
· Save, load and solve problems using JSR-75 (device file system).
· Translations: English and Russian.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug, where options were read, but midlet state didn't restore.
· Added two small touch areas at the bottom corners for main and local menu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0
· CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Alexey Klimkin»:
Chinese Checker Puzzle Chinese Checker Puzzle - A very hard and ancient Chinese logic game with balls. The goal is to leave on the field only one ball in the center
YatzeeGame A classic Yatch Game, 5 dices to roll and 13 scores to make!
Catch-N-Run Catch-N-Run - Its a simple Bluetooth Multiplayer Game.Needs 2 mobile to play this game.One player will first start game as a server and another player will join as a client.Server player(red one) task is to catch client player(blue one) and client player task is to run.If server player cant catch client player within 100 move client wons
Shanghai Snooker Lite The pool hustlers from Vegas Pool Sharks flee to China and try their hands at Snooker