Version: 1.0 Platforms: Java Categories: Games Upload Date: 14 Dec 10 Developer:
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 344 Kb
Rating: 2.1/5 (Total Votes: 16)
Cyber Elk In 2029, all the agents of the "Man in Black"(service in charge of monitoring relationships of humans with other life-forms) perished when the "MIBL" headquarters became wiped out as a result of attack conspired by hostile-minded aliens and certain powerful tellurians aspiring to slacken control over the "saucermen"'s dealings on the earth...
After the tragedy, the decision was taken not to "resurrect" the "Man in black" the way it used to be but to establish a brand-new corps named "ExtraTerrestrials task Force" (E.T.T.F.) and composed wholly of cyborgs.
The newly formed agency recruited the most skilled and intelligent mechanic creatures but hardly any of them could excel "Agent Kappa" (alias "CyberElk") who was invariably the one to be sent on most important missions.
And this case is no exception...
Game’s Main Features:
- Four different game areas by 4 level each
- 18 kind of monsters (walking, jumping, crawling and flying)
- 4 bosses with individual fighting tactics
- Incredible graphics and smooth animation
- Realistic damage model
- Pretty visual effects
- Interactive environment (lifts, trumpets, magnets, power shields, destructible walls etc)
- 4 weapon types (rifle, machine gun, rocket launcher, grenade launcher)
- Intro music and four tracks in area