GAEM - stands for Graphical Adventure tiny-Engine for Mobiles. The principal use for it is to interpret some text files with the correct data, plus some images supplied, and generate the scenario, the player and implement some basic functions for this kind of games (look at, grab, ...).
What's New in This Release:
· Overall size reduced at least, but still too big: 195 Kb.
· Improved usability using icon menus instead of Commands. Because of how are designed (MenuOptions and MenuContainer) it's easy to add/modify new options and functions.
· All the dialogs fixed. Now all in English.
· Implemented select button to handle se current option selected in menus.
· Code improved. Not performance yet, I think...still slow in some sections.
· Help updated.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Victor Borrull»:
VIPER Free In different level you will face different difficulty to collect the food
X-Mas Ice Cave X-Mas Ice Cave is our another latest adventures game for java users. It's free, Download it
Monkey Madness 2 Banana Thirst You are a thirsty monkey. Collect the bananas to decrease your thirst.There are so many enemies for you to stop.Throw stones on them and go to fulfill your thirst. Collect coins to buy stones
Choco Canon Addiction is good when you are addicted to Nutrine Choco Rocko