nocheSky 2009 - has information about the Messier objects, galaxies, open clusters, globular clusters and nebulas with the following information:
* Alternative Catalog
* Object Type (i.e. open cluster)
* Right Ascension
* Distance to Earth
The software allows you to make an observation plan configured by:
* date and time of the observation
* location (latitude and longitude)
* time zone
* maximum Visual magnitude
* minimum angle above the horizon
* ordering criteria (by setting, hour angle distance to 0, hour angle closest to west horizon, high)
* showing or not the circumpolar objects
If you do not want to make a plan, you can only see the information of on selected object. nocheSky allows you to choose between the different categories (Messier objects, Galaxies, Open Clusters, Globular Clusters and Nebulas) and then it lists all the objects.
nocheSky shows you the Local Sidereal Time and Julian date for the moment of the observation. In case you did not change it, the default time is the current for your cell phone.
Local Sidereal Time LST is a star map software for amateur astronomers and sky watchers. It is a pocket map to the sky above. It primarily has a local sidereal time calculator which allows the users to easily use printed sky maps