J2MEAudioMe With J2MEAudioMe, you can record your voice with your mobile phone if it support the capture protocol. You can store or upload to server for later use. Need source code?, visit http://www.drhu.org/freedownload.asp
or send me email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
1) Suppose your mobile support the capture protocol which really reans that your mobile can record the audio. Remember not all mobiles in the market support record audio.
2) The program will record your voice and holds the recorded audio in the memory. After you finish the recording, you can replay it to see if it is ok. Then you may decide to store in the RecordStore or upload to my HTTP server. Currently the RecordStore can only hold one audio due to the space limitation of most mobile phone.
3) If you upload your recorded audio to the server, in order to make it live streaming we need to hint it and move it to the Darwin Server (open source, that`s why most people like to use it). After that other people can play your recorded streaming audio anywhere anytime. If we don`t hint and move to the Darwin streaming server, people can still access it but not in a streaming way. More addition work need to be done on the server part so that hint/move can be done automatically.
4) Of course, the mobile user can still play back the recorded audio from his mobile anytime he want if he stored it. 5) The ultimate goal is that: The mobile user can upload audio at the same time when they record audio, and all other users can play the audio in a streaming way almost simultaneously anywhere via their mobile phone or web browser. Can we achieve this goal?
Scales (Java) Scales (Java) is a mobile application which contains a set of predefined scales and chords.
· You can choose a scale, a root note for it, and the instrument on which the scale should be played. Scales will show you where the scale is on that instrument and the chords that fit on that scale
Virtual DJ Extra Virtual DJ for java Mobile. DJ Party Mixer is a cool music mixing tool for your phone. Don't Forget To Add It In Your Favourite
Octavia Octavia - easy to use musical software for mobile telephone to compose soundtracks.
Instruments can be selected out of 128 instruments. In licensed version the song can then be exported as a midi file and used as ringtone or imported to musical software on your PC. For more information please visit our website: www.octavia