Scales (Java) is a mobile application which contains a set of predefined scales and chords.
· You can choose a scale, a root note for it, and the instrument on which the scale should be played. Scales will show you where the scale is on that instrument and the chords that fit on that scale.
· You can choose a chord (major, minor, suspended, diminished, augmented, major, minor, and dominant seventh, and so on) and an instrument. Scales will show you where the chord is on that instrument and the scales that contain this chord.
· You can listen to scales and chords.
What's New in This Release:
· Shows tonic and dominant notes in scales and the root note in chords. Distinguishes between perfect fifth and other dominants.
· Plays the displayed chords and scales.
· Contains screen specific help.
· Scrolling errors in Windows Mobile when listing a large number of scales or chords are fixed.
· Memory usage is improved.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Kaliopa Publishing»:
ajmetronome A.Joniec's Metronome is a user-friendly metronome for mobile phones
Tilawatil Quran Juzz Amma Listen to the holy Quran right from your mobile phones. Quran recitation by Abdul Rahman Alsudais and Su'ud As-Shuraim. The recitation is in .amr format and only suras from juz' 30th are available
MuLine MuLine is low-level library which provides an audio line to J2ME applications compliant with CLDC1.0 and MIDP2 specifications
Foice (Java) This application allows you to record your voice and change its pitch, to create funny "baby" or "monster" effect
Pocket Beatz Pocket Beatz is a virtual Music Studio. Play beats, synths and loops and record your tune to play back to your mates
Venabili Metronome Normal Metronome that can also do Polyrhythms, Changing time Bars, Ritardando, Accelerando, Share sequence of changing time bars on web