MobileBackup - Mobile application for backing-up and restoring/importing contacts, calendar events and TODOs to/from a text file using the vCard/vCalendar standard on mobile phones supporting the optional FileConnection and PIM APIs (JSR 75).
What's New in This Release:
· Added help (a menu and the help.txt itself).
· Added the ability to restore either from the backup created by this midlet of from any list of vcalendar and/or vevent entries as long as they're supported by the phone. The restore process parses the special heading lines with PIM list name created by MobileBackup and uses them to store the entries into those particular lists (such as SMS or Telephone for a contact entry). If they aren't present, the mobile's default list is used (device-specific). The file to restore from is expected to be < selected file root >/Backup/Backup.txt. Restored entries are appended to the mobile phone, nothing is deleted or updated.
· Debug is true by default; I believe the additional info is not a problem for a user and can provide valuable insight in the case of a problem
· Updated build.xml to include help etc..
· Changed dependency on CLDC to 1.1 from 1.0 to have Thread.interrupt() in RestoreScreen. If needed, this ability to interrupt can be removed and dependency set back to 1.0. Don't know if there is any serious issue trying to run this on CLDC 1.0 mobile.
· 'Start' button on the backup screen removed after start to prevent confusion (deleteAll() seems not to work under Nokia 6300)
· added a message that backup has started when started to avoid confusion due to the message "Press Start to backup" (deleteAll() seems not to work under Nokia 6300)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «John Dickson, Jakub Holy»:
MemoryUp Personal (Java) MemoryUp Personal is a handy mobile RAM monitoring & boosting tool specially designed for mobile users. It is a lite edition of MemoryUp Pro, which will keep your mobile running faster and efficiently. It increases your mobile's performance by making more memory available for both your applications and the operating system
Fonebackup Fonebackup - fonebackup is a software that runs on the mobile phone and helps you backup the contacts and content from the phone to our web portal http://www.fonebackup.com.
Backup and secure your mobile phone contacts
Backup Images, Videos, Songs, Ringtones and many more
Phone Memory Optimizer Utility for Android-smartphone, which allows to set up the device memory for maximum performance. The application also includes a task manager. You can manually specify how to allocate memory and can use ready-made profiles
OSM OSM Access your files from your mobile phone. Back up your phone or upload your audio, music, videos and access them anytime from your phone
.Mobile.RAM Booster A very useful program that allows you to release the occupied memory (RAM) for other resources. The program analyzes the system load, the amount of memory that is consumed for each open application and effectively redistributes memory between them
ClickOVA - Automatic mobile backup ClickOVA is a new way to handle your media content. Free up some space on your mobile phone by uploading your pictures and videos to a personal web space online. Backup and organize your information online, then easily access the files on your phone from anywhere in the world
Phonebook backup and search Never loose your contacts. Backup your phonebook and view it from web. Search your phonebook on multiple fields like company name, url, email, note etc to find the contact you are looking for. To register sms OTAM to 54646 (Only for Indian users)
Comments on MobileBackup:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen