MobileBackup - Mobile application for backing-up and restoring/importing contacts, calendar events and TODOs to/from a text file using the vCard/vCalendar standard on mobile phones supporting the optional FileConnection and PIM APIs (JSR 75).
What's New in This Release:
· Added help (a menu and the help.txt itself).
· Added the ability to restore either from the backup created by this midlet of from any list of vcalendar and/or vevent entries as long as they're supported by the phone. The restore process parses the special heading lines with PIM list name created by MobileBackup and uses them to store the entries into those particular lists (such as SMS or Telephone for a contact entry). If they aren't present, the mobile's default list is used (device-specific). The file to restore from is expected to be < selected file root >/Backup/Backup.txt. Restored entries are appended to the mobile phone, nothing is deleted or updated.
· Debug is true by default; I believe the additional info is not a problem for a user and can provide valuable insight in the case of a problem
· Updated build.xml to include help etc..
· Changed dependency on CLDC to 1.1 from 1.0 to have Thread.interrupt() in RestoreScreen. If needed, this ability to interrupt can be removed and dependency set back to 1.0. Don't know if there is any serious issue trying to run this on CLDC 1.0 mobile.
· 'Start' button on the backup screen removed after start to prevent confusion (deleteAll() seems not to work under Nokia 6300)
· added a message that backup has started when started to avoid confusion due to the message "Press Start to backup" (deleteAll() seems not to work under Nokia 6300)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «John Dickson, Jakub Holy»:
Phone Memory Optimizer Utility for Android-smartphone, which allows to set up the device memory for maximum performance. The application also includes a task manager. You can manually specify how to allocate memory and can use ready-made profiles
MemoryUp.v3.8.J2ME.Edition.S60.Java P1 MemoryUp.v3.8.J2ME.Edition.S60.Java P1 - This java program that can clean the memory. It is a memory optimizer, which will monitor the level of RAM and clean it both automatically and on demand
MemoryUp Software for smartphones, optimizes with RAM. The application in the background following the work of running programs running on the Java virtual machine (JVM), thereby effectively distributes resources RAM, ensuring maximum productivity performance of your smartphone
Papaya Papaya - What can you do with Papaya? Papaya backs up your phonebook quickly and easily. No more lost contacts! Once your phonebook is backed up, you can access it from your phone or from the web. You can also synchronize your original phonebook with the Papaya phonebook anytime. Papaya makes it super easy to manage your contacts
MemoryUp 240x400 Un applicazione molto utile che libera un po' di memoria RAM del telefono
ClickOVA ClickOVA - What happens if you loose your phone? Get ClickOVA today so you can set a daily automatic upload to the Internet of contacts, pictures and videos via GPRS or 3G. Completely automatic for users like my father averse to technology. Get it today before it is too late. Sync / backup instantly all pictures and videos to ClickOVA.com. No need for Bluetooth anymore
Comments on MobileBackup:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen