BGBlitz2go - BGBlitz2go 2.0.0 is online. Finally an expert Level AI for your mobile/cell phone (for experts: error rate less than 2.0, rating 1970). It has appealing graphics and it is developed to have an intuitive and effortless user interface. For details see the news page.
A sample of BGBlitz2go features are:
* Play Backgammon against a expert level opponent. It's AI is derived from BGBlitz, winner of the Backgammon events at the Computer Olympiads in 2007, 2003 and 2002.
* Play against other humans at the FIBS server (if the mobile supports the "Socket-Connection")
* Money game and match play.
* A tutor helps to improve your game.
* Choose between several themes.
* Touch screen support.
* Save your matches or interesting positions for later analysis/replay (if the mobile supports JSR 75).
* Current languages are English, Swedish and German.
TwinSpin Control a pair of spinning balls that travel about a colorful world: you have to control their rotation to hit all the balloons and make them explode. Many obstacles and bonuses lie in your way
MTG Card Viewer This simple tool allows you to type in the name of a Magic the Gathering card and see the latest oracle text as well as any specific rulings
MobileCatan2 A mobile version of the Settlers of Catan board game
Battle Chess Chess comes to life as two medieval armies meet on a checkered battlefield! Watch pieces move animatedly, and enjoy cool fight sequences as they face off against one-another in a battle to the death
Digital Dice Digital dice is a simple program that emulates the throwing of a dice
Reversi This is the mobile version of the classic reversi game
Mobile Catan A Settlers of Catan version for mobile phones, with a colour interface
Comments on BGBlitz2go:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen