BGBlitz2go - BGBlitz2go 2.0.0 is online. Finally an expert Level AI for your mobile/cell phone (for experts: error rate less than 2.0, rating 1970). It has appealing graphics and it is developed to have an intuitive and effortless user interface. For details see the news page.
A sample of BGBlitz2go features are:
* Play Backgammon against a expert level opponent. It's AI is derived from BGBlitz, winner of the Backgammon events at the Computer Olympiads in 2007, 2003 and 2002.
* Play against other humans at the FIBS server (if the mobile supports the "Socket-Connection")
* Money game and match play.
* A tutor helps to improve your game.
* Choose between several themes.
* Touch screen support.
* Save your matches or interesting positions for later analysis/replay (if the mobile supports JSR 75).
* Current languages are English, Swedish and German.
Like it? Share with your friends!
ChessGoClock A flexible chess/go clock with Fischer, Bronstein extra time and Canadian, Japanese Byo-yomi timing
Pentiko Board game where the aim is to connect five of your tokens contiguously in any direction
Chess Lite Chess is one of the best strategy games of all time. It has been entertaining millions of people throughout the world for centuries. Now you can enjoy it in its full richness on your mobile phone
Mobile Catan A Settlers of Catan version for mobile phones, with a colour interface
Play Chess Online at Chess com Play online at Chess.com - the #1 online chess site! Play many simultaneous correspondence / turn-based games at once. Enjoy!
Midnight pool 5 The most experienced billiard-players take part in the game again and are ready to fight with you fu