ChatRise is an IP-to-IP messaging program which has 2 multiplayer games inside: a battleship game and a checkers game.
· Needing very low data bandwidth
· Audio capture and send,
· Image capture and send,
· Automatic start with SMS push registry,
· Send IP over SMS and push start,
· Battleship game: two players over internet,
· Checkers game: two players over internet, based on Custom Item,
· Animated smileys,
· Ergonomic design,
· The message screen uses Custom Item, so write and see what is happening.
· The user can save incoming pictures and resend them
· Audio format selection
· Image format and size selection
· Ergonomic full screen design
· Key Lock,
· Auto re-connect
· Two languages supported: English, Turkish
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Mobilerise»:
MsnRise Proxyless MSN client for Java-enabled phones
Chesster Chesster S allows two users to play chess on a single phone
Mobile Othello The classic Othello game based on an Artificial Intelligence engine. Very nice design, four levels (Beginner, Amateur, Expert, Champion), plays on any screen 176x220 or larger. Try to win against the Champion level