ChatRise is an IP-to-IP messaging program which has 2 multiplayer games inside: a battleship game and a checkers game.
· Needing very low data bandwidth
· Audio capture and send,
· Image capture and send,
· Automatic start with SMS push registry,
· Send IP over SMS and push start,
· Battleship game: two players over internet,
· Checkers game: two players over internet, based on Custom Item,
· Animated smileys,
· Ergonomic design,
· The message screen uses Custom Item, so write and see what is happening.
· The user can save incoming pictures and resend them
· Audio format selection
· Image format and size selection
· Ergonomic full screen design
· Key Lock,
· Auto re-connect
· Two languages supported: English, Turkish
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Mobilerise»:
MsnRise MsnRise - Proxyless MSN client for Java-enabled phones.
· Supports direct picture and voice sending and receiving.
· Personal message.
· Message screen uses CustomItem,so write and see what is happening (t9 support).
· Incoming mail headers can be seen.
· Shows unread mails number.
· Typing status
mTali mTali - mTali is a great game for all those who love board games. Roll the five dice a maximum of three times with an aim to scoring maximum points possible, and completing all of the predefined combinations. This great board game collectible for mobile phone players offers color graphics and once you start rolling those dice, you may find it hard to stop.
GrndmastrChess GrndmastrChess - As the late Bobby Fischer once said, 'Chess is like war on a board'. With Grandmaster Chess, pit your skills against a machine where the outcome is determined by good moves and not psychology
Chess world Free The timeless game of intellectual warfare. Are you a grand master in the making?
Dust Digger (Java) Dust Digger is a classic Boulderdash clone!
Quite nice graphics, it only occupies 83kb. If I could make any criticism it would be that it used the CE2.11 interface with the task bar at the bottom of the screen.
Some will complain that you can only move with the stylus