ChessAtLeisure - Ever wanted to increase your chess playing skills? Never had time to sit for long and learn the secrets of the game? ChessAtLeisure allows you to solve chess compositions of varying complexity - at your pace, with friendly hints if asked by you.
· A few chess compositions, packed along the application;
· possibility to download new compositions over the web (at no cost, except for air time - whatever your operator is charging you);
· Possibility to ask for a hint from your phone (press 'Hint move' when in board screen);
· Possibility to show full solution if you give up (press 'Menu' when in board screen and choose 'Show answer').
· Two sets of icons, depending on your screen size. (better quality icons are available for screens with min 240x260 dimensions) Chess compositions are taken from electronic books, published by Anders Thulin.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tomas Baltramaitis»:
Puissance4 The classic Connect 4 game for mobile phones
Chess Champion Meet a crafty opponent in most popular intellectual game of the world. Be as careful as possible in a game of chess with such powerful AI - no mistakes are allowed!
mYahtzee MYahtzee is a J2ME implementation of Yahtzee, with remarkable graphics and sound
Mobile Othello The classic Othello game based on an Artificial Intelligence engine. Very nice design, four levels (Beginner, Amateur, Expert, Champion), plays on any screen 176x220 or larger. Try to win against the Champion level
chessrally Premiere Chess Game for the Microsoft® Windows® platform. With ChessRally 2, you can play chess with you