Connect4 is a 4-in-a-row game. Name of the game is to get four markers in a row on a 7x6 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning and iterative deepening.
· Play with a friend or against the computer.
· Change difficulty of computer player.
· Adjustable board size.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Support for FullScreen on midp/2.0 devices.
· Swedish text if that is your setting, otherwise English.
What's New in This Release:
· Reworked with new AI-code.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
MobileTicTacToe Play TicTacToe against the computer or with a friend over a Bluetooth connection
BGBlitz2go A backgammon game for your mobile phone. The AI is a little sister of BGBlitz, the highly regarded AI that is used at Play65, GammonEmpire and Party Gammon. It is adapted to match the capabilities of current mobiles / cell phones