Gomoku is a 5-in-a-row game, also called noughts & crosses or tic-tac-toe. Name of the game is to get five markers in a row on a 15x15 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning.
· Play with a friend or against the computer.
· Three levels of difficulty on computer player.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Support for FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
· Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
· Swedish text if that is your setting, otherwise English.
What's New in This Release:
· Add: Double click style added as a setting.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
Mobile Othello The classic Othello game based on an Artificial Intelligence engine. Very nice design, four levels (Beginner, Amateur, Expert, Champion), plays on any screen 176x220 or larger. Try to win against the Champion level
Mobile Catan A Settlers of Catan version for mobile phones, with a colour interface
Portes Portes is a two players backgammon game using Bluetooth
3D Real Billiards Billiards is an elitist type of rest, master kind of sport and just a great way to spend the time