MM Reversi Touch - Reversi or Othello is a well known board game. It`s easy to play, but a challenge to win - and really this version is a challenge.
The board consists of 8x8 fields; the two players alternately put white and black stones onto the board. Your goal is to have the most stones at the end of the game. To do so, directly enclose your opponent horizontally, vertically or diagonally. All surrounded stones become yours - change to your colour. If you cannot surround stones, you have to pass. The game ends if the board is full or you and the computer have to pass.
The program individually fits board size to your Phone`s screen size. You can use 2,4,6,8 or joystick to move the cursor, press 5 or fire (on some Nokia phones the 'green phone key') to place your stone - or easily use your touchscreen.
* 6 different levels (Weak, Moderate, Normal, Good, Strong and Hard, the "Normal" level was tested in 2005 with many other Phone Reversi Games without losing)
* shows your valid moves (optional)
* shows last move by AI
* animated stones (optional)
* first move for AI or player
* really quick calculation and strong AI (probably the strongest 'j2me' you can get;-))
* shows timebar during calculation
* board, stones and colours work on all screens and different phones
* really compact and efficient code
New in version 1.2:
* correct board/start position (black starts, second white)
* shows the name of the recognized opening and the played sequence (menu - 'Last Sequence')
* use of opening book (menu - 'Play Opening Book')
* saves/loads the last game
* complete undo function for moves
* extra 'SET' Button for touchscreens (hit and set, menu - 'SET Button')
Like it? Share with your friends!
Spruce Chess Spruce Chess is a nice implementation of the classic game
Farkle simple Farkle simple - Check out the best dice game ever. All you have to do is launch your browser on your mobile phone and load www.farkle.mobi
The game is currently running as a web application. But do not be sad, we will bring you a multiplayer version of this application SOON!
The game is played with six dice. All six dice are rolled to start a turn
Set! ME With Set! ME you can play single player games of the popular card game "Set!" on your cellphone.
Find Sets among the 12 cards and press the keys that represent the cards: A Set consists of three cards which satisfy all of these conditions:
* They all have the same number, or they have three different numbers
ChessAtLeisure ChessAtLeisure - Ever wanted to increase your chess playing skills? Never had time to sit for long and learn the secrets of the game? ChessAtLeisure allows you to solve chess compositions of varying complexity - at your pace, with friendly hints if asked by you
lotec Connect4 lotec Connect4 - free game for your mobile phone,blackberry,palm (j2me/midp1.0) and is a 4-in-a-row game. Name of the game is to get four markers in a row on a 7x6 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning and iterative deepening
itsmy Desert Ships The classic ship battle game in a weekly comptetition! Easy login with Facebook Connect!