Tiny Go is a MIDlet (cell phone application using MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1) that allows you to play and review Go (Weiqi, Igo, and Baduk) board game files in Smart Game Format (SGF). It supports problem solving, and provides a library for SGF parsing as a separate package
· Complete implementation of Go game logic, including ko and handicap.
· Fast anti-aliased zoomable goban graphics with all major markups (screenshot).
· Modes: play, review, score and problem solving.
· Absolute, Byo-Yomi and Canadian game timers.
· Simple score estimation using Bouzy Map algorithm.
· Rich problem solving mode with statistics tracking. goproblems.com problem filtering style.
· Save and restore state to quickly resume playing.
· Save, load and solve problems using JSR-75 (device file system).
· Translations: English and Russian.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug, where options were read, but midlet state didn't restore.
· Added two small touch areas at the bottom corners for main and local menu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0
· CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Alexey Klimkin»:
iChess IChess2 is the new improved version of iChess, the First Chess Tactics application for Java mobiles with more than 700 positions. You can even load your own PGN file! New exciting features in iChess v2 to help you improve your tactical skills and use
Midnight pool 5 The most experienced billiard-players take part in the game again and are ready to fight with you fu
Dome Skull Bowling_320x480 The deadliest horrible bowling game is here to thrill you, now give a whole new meaning to the bowling, play the thrilling sansational DOME SKULL BOWLING game which will entertain you anytime anywhere, But But But! its a bet you CANT PLAY this game at NIGHT,
Snake and Ladder The game is Hindu and was used to teach children about the religion in that the good squares allow a player to ascend higher in the league of life whereas evil will reduce a player back through reincarnation to lower tiers of life
Wordy V1.02 Game of skill and imagination, can you get the most out of each board?