Tiny Go is a MIDlet (cell phone application using MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1) that allows you to play and review Go (Weiqi, Igo, and Baduk) board game files in Smart Game Format (SGF). It supports problem solving, and provides a library for SGF parsing as a separate package
· Complete implementation of Go game logic, including ko and handicap.
· Fast anti-aliased zoomable goban graphics with all major markups (screenshot).
· Modes: play, review, score and problem solving.
· Absolute, Byo-Yomi and Canadian game timers.
· Simple score estimation using Bouzy Map algorithm.
· Rich problem solving mode with statistics tracking. goproblems.com problem filtering style.
· Save and restore state to quickly resume playing.
· Save, load and solve problems using JSR-75 (device file system).
· Translations: English and Russian.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug, where options were read, but midlet state didn't restore.
· Added two small touch areas at the bottom corners for main and local menu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0
· CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Alexey Klimkin»:
ChatRise ChatRise is an IP-to-IP messaging program which has 2 multiplayer games inside: a battleship game and a checkers game
Checkers 1 FREE To move, you must move pieces diagonally, 1 step per turn only
Tavla 2 Sikildiniz mi? Otobuste, durakta, evde kolayca oynayabileceginiz tavla artik cebinizde
Cellufun Chess Cellufun Chess - Play the immortal game of chess against others online, or practice against your phone or our powerful server AI with a variety of difficulty levels. Our fully featured chess supports legal move verification including En Passant, castling, stalemate and draw by repetition, and clock based play. Play against others is rated using the ELO rating system
KarpovChess3D Accept the challenge of this innovative mobile chess game and plunge into exciting and absorbing tridimensional matches!
DS Checkers This is the mobile version of the classic checkers game
BGBlitz2go A backgammon game for your mobile phone. The AI is a little sister of BGBlitz, the highly regarded AI that is used at Play65, GammonEmpire and Party Gammon. It is adapted to match the capabilities of current mobiles / cell phones