PCalc for Java - Programming calculator. You can write programs for stack machine (with simplified Java like instruction set). Program consists of one or more procedure which can be nested. It is possible to access variables of top procedure (like in Pascal). You can execute program ste-by-step and inspect stack and variables in debugger. Input of commands and thier operands is optimized for mobile phone. This calculator is using floating point arithmetic with quadra precision (64 bits for both mantissa and exponent) implemented by Nikolay Klimchuk.
· PCalc keeps in database all your programs. A program consists of main procedure and may be some subprocedures. Program may have input parameters. The values of these parameters will be asked when program is started. Access to the parameters is performed using input instruction.
· PCalc provides stack-based language (like Forth). Operands are pushed on stack and operations are performed with top elements of the stack. Temporary results also can be stores in local variables (of self or outer procedure). Stack is also used to pass parameters to procedures and return values. Content of stack after return from main procedure is treated as program result. It is also possible view values of variables of main procedure (if program should return many results it is more convenient to store them in local variables).
· PCalc provides the following groups of instructions: load/store, operators, functions, control flow. Instructions of first three groups do not require extra explanation. Control flow instructions includes procedure call, return, conditional (IF) and unconditional (GOTO) branches. IF transforms control to the specified label if value on stack is zero. Label for these instruction is specified by selecting instruction in the list. Please notice, that when you are inserting new branch instruction it is not yet present in the list.
· PCalc provides wide editing capabilities. It is possible to add/remove/rename any variable/parameter/function. The only restriction is that it is not possible to remove entity which is used. It is also possible to move label (adjusting all branch instruction referencing this label) or change target of particular branch instruction.
· PCalc allows to introduce new variable only when you are specifying operand for STORE. Operand of load method is selected from the list of available variables. It somehow prevents programmer from using uninitialized variables.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Konstantin Knizhnik»:
Java Metronome Java Metronome - Java Metronome, as its name says, is a metronome for Java devices.
It can produce signals with the specified frequency (times per minute). Signaling can be done using tone, vibration and backlight flashing. Mode, frequency, duration and volume of signal can also be configured
Timer for Java Timer for Java - Timer midlet allows to start simultaneously several times. Alarm time can be absolute and relative. It can happen once or with specified period. Different types of notifications are used: vibration, sound, backlight, SMS
MobileMap of Moscow MobileMap of Moscow - MobileMap is a vector map of Moscow with more than 3000 streets and metro stations.
The vector map of almost any city in Polish format can be easily converted to be used by this application. Because of limits on jar file size and small screen resolution, number of layers is restricted
MobiBook MobiBook - MobiBook is a book reader for mobile phones.
You think it is nonsense, that screen resolution of mobile phone is not enough? Just look at the screenshots... Certainly normal "paper" books looks nicer. But it is not always with you
Wordix Wordix - Wordix is a tetris-like game with words.
The goal of the game is to combine words from letters. Once word is constructed, it disappears from the screen. Game is finished when center of the screen (where new letters appears) is occupied.
New letter appears in random order in the center of the screen and are moving in random direction
Monitor for Java Monitor for Java - Monitor is a simple application that allows you to profile your time.
It makes it possible to easily monitor how much time is spent for activites you are doing.
It can be used for monitoring some physical processes as well as your traditional housekeeping activities.
You are able to monitor up to 10 activities
MobiBrowser MobiBrowser - MobiBrowser is a combination of book reader and Web browser.
This program can be used for Web browsing, reading news sites, downloading and reading books and atricles from the Web. It is not implement all HTML browser functionality - it doesn't show images and is not able to proceed forms
Cryptex Cryptex - Cryptex is a program for storing confidential information.
You mobile phone is always with you. It is very convenient to store in it some secure information, like passwords, PINs...
But a mobile phone can be stolen. And worst of all it can be stolen together with your credit card
TripMate TripMate - TripMate is a program that helps you remember the route.
It can be route from conference room to coffee-room, it can be a tourist trip, it can be pathway in labyrinth.
During first traversal you make notes in you phone, specifying direction of movement and target of each step. Phone remembers how much time each steps takes
Compound Interest Calculater This application can be used to calculate the compound interest accumulated over a period of time.Simply enter the annual rate of interest,the number of years the amount has been deposited and the number of times the interest is calculated,and the compounded amount is displayed for the principal entered
Scientific Calculator Scientific Calculator - Scientific Calculator for Your Mobile Phone. Use this scientific calculator to evaluate complex
Our scientific calculator enables to you calculate the value of complex expressions directly using your mobile phone
graph viwer GraphViewer is a free Graphing Scientific Calculator. With GraphViewer you can plot all mathematical equations and it's nullpoints, minima, maxima, inflextion points and intersections between multiple functions are calculated automatically
Handylearn Counter Handylearn Counter turns your mobile phone into a statistics collector. It simply counts how often you press a key.
Works like a tally sheet, but you can use it with only one hand.
Usages: traffic census, visitor counter at events, stock-taking, statistic about hair colors or shelf space for mobile phones, school grades or political polls...
New in 1.3
Fare Calc Auto Rickshaw and Taxi Fare Calculator is a J2ME App for touch and non touch devices with MIDP2/CLDC1.1support. It is utility to calculate fare for major cities Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane
XCalc XCalc is an infix calculator for mobile devices that support J2ME, MIDP 1.0 and CLDC 1.0. It features arbitrary precision and provides many scientific standard functions. Its main features are 2d and 3d plotting of functions and its usability.
To input numbers use the numbers on your telephone, "#" inputs a point
Comments on PCalc for Java:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen