MobFinance EU Edition - Mobile Stock Tracker - MobFinance is a powerful mobile stock tracking and portfolio management program that enables an investor to monitor stock portfolios traded on 14 European exchanges by retrieving stock quotes, live charts, and related business headlines directly to mobile phone. It offers a broad range of trade information for stocks, mutual funds, and derivatives including Last Trade, Trade Time, Change, Day's Range, 52wk Range, Volume Market Cap, EPS, Div & Yield and more...
Using MobFinance, an investor can create his own portfolios, and track values of a individual stock and entire portfolio all at once. It also generate charts that helps an investor to observe the price trend and capture momentum. WAP proxy is fully supported and five different language support meets the needs of multi-national investors.
- Real-time Symbol lookup (10 minutes delay)
- Comprehensive quotes for any stocks and mutual funds traded on 14 EU markets (including Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Germany, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Milan, OSLO, Paris, Stockholm, Switzerland, Vienna)
- Integration of iMobLife's RssNews!(Mobile Rss Reader) that enables investors to manage & browse latest market news feeds
- Efficient portfolio management options (Self-defined Categories, Quick Portfolio Summary, Watch List, etc.)
- Smart Portfolio Manager & Profit Tracker, Stock Shares & Market Value Management/Auto-calculation
- Enhanced portfolio management that links each stock to a specific exchange and allows to update all portfolios with one click
- Intuitive and super easy-to-use interface for non-professional mobile users
- Live stock details including Last Trade, Trade Time, Daily Change, Day's Range, 52wk Range, Volume Market Cap, EPS, Div & Yield and more...
- Live stock charts for Daily / Weekly / Yearly time ranges
- Save a full range of quote information and live charts into local storage for offline review and analysis
- Latest headline news related to each specific stock & Open original headline news links in your handset's default web browser
- Automatically adjusting displaying resolution for charts that fits in the screen of mobile phones
- Adjustable displaying format of portfolio according to your preference
- Full Wap proxy support
- Multi-language support-English, German, Italian, Spanish, French
- Compressed data transferring support which saves up to 80% of network usage
Like it? Share with your friends!
Stock Market v2.5 StockAssist is a world class mobile tool for stock market alerts, giving its user flexibility to get market alerts in remote
All Agen Pulsa All Agen Pulsa can be used for all Special Agent Toll Reseller of the existing dealers in Indonesia. Transaction Formats SMS can be adjusted with Transaction Format Sms Each Dealer. In this version Transactions deliberately minimalist menu just for Resellers. The default settings are adjusted with the general format of SMS transaction
Loan Amortizer Loan Amortizer can print loan payment schedule with few easy steps
Risk News Risk News The world's leading financial risk management magazine. Since its launch in 1987, Risk has grown with the markets. Risk continues to be the only magazine truly dedicated to the business of all aspects of financial risk management and the global derivatives markets, taking complex material and delivering it in an easily-digestible style
Vietnam - stockonmobile StockOnMobile.com gives realtime quote update for both stock exchanges in Vietnam: HoSE and HaSTC. All symbols are detailed with Bids / offers queue. Also it provides an invest opportunities search, which allows investors to find
Cara Menagih Utang Java Punya piutang yang tak kunjung dilunasi? Urusan jadi sulit karena merasa tidak enak menagih
MobFinance UK Edition - Mobile Stock Tracker MobFinance is a powerful stock tracking and portfolio management program that enables an investor to monitor stock portfolios traded on London Stock Exchange by retrieving stock quotes, live charts, and related business headlines to mobile phone
Invest 101 Lite by Keys Invest 101 Lite by Keys Learn to invest in stocks, bonds, options, mutual funds, and more... Addictive learning game pits man versus machine. Who's smarter? Search bots find answers. Guess the question. Did the robots show smart clues? Beat the 5 minute timer