MicroCalc for Java - MicroCalc is a spreadsheet aplication for java enabled devices, such as mobile phones and PDA.
· precision: fixed point decimals with 24 bits for the fraction (40/24).
· operators: - * / () & (string concatenation) ^(power), comparison operators: = != < > =
· functions: SIN,COS,TAN,COT, ASIN,ACOS,ATAN,ATAN2, SQRT,LN,ABS,EXP,POW, SUM, logical: IF,AND,OR
· constants: PI(),E() (don't forget the brackets - they're implemented as functions without arguments)
· storing sheets in record store
· data types: boolean, long, decimal, string, datetime
· cell formatting options (for numbers and date time at the moment)
· pointer support (use pointer to select a cell, and click again to edit it)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «WAP Industrial»:
Quickoffice pro 7.00(39) For all symbian 3,anna and belle devices. I don't know whether it will work on s60v5, s60v3 or not. You can try. Rename the downloaded file to quickoffice.zip and extract it and install quickoffice
All-Format Writer Allows you to create and send out short and simple documents on the mobile phone in various competing 'next-generation' electronic document formats