Version: 3.3 Platforms: Java Categories: Business & Profession Upload Date: 25 May 11 Developer:
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 178 Kb
Rating: 2.3/5 (Total Votes: 7)
MobFinance US Edition-Mobile investor assistant - MobFinance is a powerful stock tracking and portfolio management program that enables an investor to monitor stock portfolios traded on 10 US exchanges by retrieving stock quotes, live charts, and related business headlines directly to mobile phone. It offers a broad range of trade information for stocks, mutual funds, and derivatives from major markets including NYSE, NASDAQ, OTC Bulletin Board Market etc.
Using MobFinance, an investor can create his own portfolios, and track values of a individual stock and entire portfolio all at once. It also generate charts that helps an investor to observe the price trend and capture momentum. WAP proxy is fully supported and five different language support meets the needs of multi-national investors.
- Real-time symbol lookup (10 minutes delay)
- Comprehensive quotes for stocks, mutual funds, futures, ETFs traded on 10 major US exchanges, including American Stock Exchange, NASDAQ Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange, Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, New York Board of Trade, New York Commodities Exchange, New York Mercantile Exchange, OTC Bulletin Board Market, and Pink Sheets
- Integration of iMobLife's RssNews!(Mobile Rss Reader) that enables investors to manage & browse latest market news feeds
- Efficient portfolio management options (Self-defined Categories, Quick Portfolio Summary, Watch List, etc.)
- Smart Portfolio Manager & Profit Tracker, Stock Shares & Market Value Management/Auto-calculation
- Enhanced portfolio management that links each stock to a specific exchange and allows to update all portfolios with one click
- Intuitive and super easy-to-use interface for non-professional mobile users
- Live stock details including Last Trade, Trade Time, Daily Change, Day's Range, 52wk Range, Volume Market Cap, EPS, Div & Yield and more...
- Live stock charts for Daily / Weekly / Yearly time ranges
- Save a full range of quote information and live charts into local storage for offline review and analysis
- Latest headline news related to each specific stock & Open original headline news links in your handset's default web browser
- Automatically adjusting displaying resolution for charts that fits in the screen of mobile phones
- Adjustable displaying format of portfolio according to your preference
- Full Wap proxy support
- Multi-language support-English, German, Italian, Spanish, French
- Compressed data transferring support which saves up to 80% of network usage
Like it? Share with your friends!
Stock Market v2.5 StockAssist is a world class mobile tool for stock market alerts, giving its user flexibility to get market alerts in remote
crane Use this app to easily access the craneBrokersAustralia Website
Yahoo! Finance Get one click access to Yahoo! Finance on your phone and follow the global market indices, company information and your personalised portfolio on the go
Markets on mobile Its a application through which u can keep a track on stock market like bse and nse