PCalc for Java - Programming calculator. You can write programs for stack machine (with simplified Java like instruction set). Program consists of one or more procedure which can be nested. It is possible to access variables of top procedure (like in Pascal). You can execute program ste-by-step and inspect stack and variables in debugger. Input of commands and thier operands is optimized for mobile phone. This calculator is using floating point arithmetic with quadra precision (64 bits for both mantissa and exponent) implemented by Nikolay Klimchuk.
· PCalc keeps in database all your programs. A program consists of main procedure and may be some subprocedures. Program may have input parameters. The values of these parameters will be asked when program is started. Access to the parameters is performed using input instruction.
· PCalc provides stack-based language (like Forth). Operands are pushed on stack and operations are performed with top elements of the stack. Temporary results also can be stores in local variables (of self or outer procedure). Stack is also used to pass parameters to procedures and return values. Content of stack after return from main procedure is treated as program result. It is also possible view values of variables of main procedure (if program should return many results it is more convenient to store them in local variables).
· PCalc provides the following groups of instructions: load/store, operators, functions, control flow. Instructions of first three groups do not require extra explanation. Control flow instructions includes procedure call, return, conditional (IF) and unconditional (GOTO) branches. IF transforms control to the specified label if value on stack is zero. Label for these instruction is specified by selecting instruction in the list. Please notice, that when you are inserting new branch instruction it is not yet present in the list.
· PCalc provides wide editing capabilities. It is possible to add/remove/rename any variable/parameter/function. The only restriction is that it is not possible to remove entity which is used. It is also possible to move label (adjusting all branch instruction referencing this label) or change target of particular branch instruction.
· PCalc allows to introduce new variable only when you are specifying operand for STORE. Operand of load method is selected from the list of available variables. It somehow prevents programmer from using uninitialized variables.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Konstantin Knizhnik»:
Timer for Java Timer for Java - Timer midlet allows to start simultaneously several times. Alarm time can be absolute and relative. It can happen once or with specified period. Different types of notifications are used: vibration, sound, backlight, SMS
Wordix Wordix - Wordix is a tetris-like game with words.
The goal of the game is to combine words from letters. Once word is constructed, it disappears from the screen. Game is finished when center of the screen (where new letters appears) is occupied.
New letter appears in random order in the center of the screen and are moving in random direction
Java Metronome Java Metronome - Java Metronome, as its name says, is a metronome for Java devices.
It can produce signals with the specified frequency (times per minute). Signaling can be done using tone, vibration and backlight flashing. Mode, frequency, duration and volume of signal can also be configured
TripMate TripMate - TripMate is a program that helps you remember the route.
It can be route from conference room to coffee-room, it can be a tourist trip, it can be pathway in labyrinth.
During first traversal you make notes in you phone, specifying direction of movement and target of each step. Phone remembers how much time each steps takes
Monitor for Java Monitor for Java - Monitor is a simple application that allows you to profile your time.
It makes it possible to easily monitor how much time is spent for activites you are doing.
It can be used for monitoring some physical processes as well as your traditional housekeeping activities.
You are able to monitor up to 10 activities
MobileMap of Saint Petersburg MobileMap of Saint Petersburg - MobileMap is a vector map of Saint Petersburg with streets and metro stations.
The vector map of almost any city in Polish format can be easily converted to be used by this application. Because of limits on jar file size and small screen resolution, number of layers is restricted
Cryptex Cryptex - Cryptex is a program for storing confidential information.
You mobile phone is always with you. It is very convenient to store in it some secure information, like passwords, PINs...
But a mobile phone can be stolen. And worst of all it can be stolen together with your credit card
Counter for Java Counter for Java - ten counters on your mobile phone.
You can count everything you want (birds, flowers, your guests ect) and you phone will store all this information and can show it to you as a diagram
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Tax Calculator ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Tax Calculator Getting the right tax planning in place is one of the most important tasks of any individual. To help you with this important task of tax planning ICICI Prudential Life Insurance brings you a mobile based easy to use Tax Calculator
Nokia Enhanced Calculator Nokia Enhanced Calculator - Tired with the old Nokia S60 calculator? Here is a new one with advanced features and improved usability
MumbaiAuto Mumbai City Auto Rick Fare MumbaiAuto Mumbai City Auto Rick Fare Rate Calculator on Your Mobile. Without SMS, without GPRS. Intelligent : No need to type dot or extra zeros. Eg. Just type 12 to get 1.2 0r type 8 to get 8.0
No Booklet or Paper/Printout or Auto Fare Card
Fare Calc Auto Rickshaw and Taxi Fare Calculator is a J2ME App for touch and non touch devices with MIDP2/CLDC1.1support. It is utility to calculate fare for major cities Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane
Compound Interest Calculater This application can be used to calculate the compound interest accumulated over a period of time.Simply enter the annual rate of interest,the number of years the amount has been deposited and the number of times the interest is calculated,and the compounded amount is displayed for the principal entered