Carry your Google Calendar in your pocket! GCalSync is an open source application that lets you do a two-way synchronization between Google Calendar and your mobile phone's built-in calendar. Download events to your phone, or add an event on your phone and upload it to Google Calendar.
· Download events from Google Calendar to your phone's calendar
· Upload events created on the phone
· If an event has been changed in Google Calendar since last sync it will be updated on the phone
· Specify time period you want to sync as number of past days (default: 1) and number of future days (default 30)
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bugs in time zone options (was saved but not displayed correctly) and upload/download setting (was not saved).
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
· JSR 75
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Thomas Oldervoll»:
Hindu Calendar 2013 View every month with different Hindu Lord.Added support for Touch screen devices to navigate through the entire Calendar. Also added list of Holidays and hindu occasions/festivals for the entire year, when you navigate to the respective date
Fri_13th Fri_13th - Now you can find out when Friday 13th falls, in the current year, it will automatic display the results, telling you if it's a Leap Year or not, and also letting you know which famous person died on Friday 13th, which will change going though the years
My Calendar Free Simply click from the Camera or Add Pictures from Gallery Have your own favorite Images in the Calendar Random Photos or Select Photos for each Month An image of your choice as background for each Month