SchichtKalender - Define the shifts you work in by name, start, end time and alert. The definitions stay persistent in your phone and can be modified or deleted. To put in your personal shift schedule, select date and shift for each of your workday and exit application. Permit the data access and new appointments will appear in your phone calendar.
- English UI if phone language is not german.
- Shifts can be reviewed and deleted before writing to calendar.
- Some refactoring.
- Probably not working on Windows Mobile Java.
- Fixed "event alert" problem, now it is working per spec, except on Sony JP-7.x phones (for these there set 60 as "Alarm factor" in settings)
- Setting UID property on events
- Version number is now auto generated by Netbeans
- Minor bug in "no shifts" error message
- fixed general bugs with time setting
- added: Export/Import, Find/Delete events in calendar, Repeatrules
- re-added time correction in settings
Like it? Share with your friends!
Mobile Office for Java The m*Office 1.0 is a wireless application suite that contains three individual applications: m*Contacts, m*Calendar and m*Email. An excellent utility for people on the move