Version: 3.4.0 Platforms: Java Categories: Dictionary & Translator Upload Date: 27 Mar 11 Developer: Gert Nuber
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 10169 Kb
Rating: 2.0/5 (Total Votes: 17)
DictionaryForMIDs is a free dictionary for mobile phones. Based on the CEDICT dictionary from MDBG.
· Plenty of functions and numerous customization options.
· Sophisticated search features that also allow to find phrases and use of various wildcard characters.
· Language-specific search features, that allow to find words with similar writing or pronunciation.
· Very short search time for translation thanks to elaborated index structures.
· Localization of the user interface to many languages.
· Bitmap font support for devices that do not provide the fonts for a language.
Dictionary English Pinyin Beijing Olympics 2008 coming soon... Here is a version of "DictionaryForMids" for translating English into Chinese Pinyin (especially designed for mobile phones without Chinese characters). 40.000+ entries. Enjoy !
English - Chinese trad. Dictionary Perfect English-Chinese traditional and Chinese traditional-English dictionary
* fully offline = you don't pay for internet connection
* shows translations as you type
Chinese flash cards Study Chinese vocabulary with flash cards, all with audio and examples. Get cards from a database with 30,000+ cards for students of all Chinese levels
Chinese English Chinese Dictionary With our English - Chinese - English Dictionary and Phrasebook you have access to 500 words/phrases that are daily used in the People's Republic of China and Singapore. 88,000 online words/phrases in Traditional and Simplified Chinese and Pinyin
i-Phrase Lite - Visual Chinese Phrasebook I-Phrase Chinese lite Edition is an agile mobile-based visual phrasebook. With ultimate portability and convenience, i-Phrase Chinese provides traveler instant access to just the right word or phrase for most common situations