MidpSSH is an SSH and Telnet client for mobile devices.
· SSH1 and Telnet support, and now SSH2 support
· Saved session profiles
· Macros for entering frequently typed commands
· Interactive input mode including typing special keys and control key combinations
· Cursor movement using keypad or game control
· VT320 terminal emulation
· Traffic usage reporting
· Free and Open Source (GPL)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0 / 2.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Karl von Randow»:
Subnet Calculates Subnets Anytime, Anywhere On Your Mobile
DigitURL DigitURL allows you to access websites from your phone using numeric web addresses. These can be much easier to enter on your phone, especially if the original URL is long and complicated. Get more info and initialize addresses at DigitURL.com