NetworkAcc - Wireless Network Booster - powerful mobile network accelerator specially designed for smartphone and BlackBerry. It accelerates all your mobile-network based activities, which include browsing, downloading, uploading, streaming, online gaming, sending and receiving email, etc. Optimization technology is applied to fine-tune several key network parameters to prevent data fragmentation and to improve data throughput. All the above techniques translate into a speedy internet/network connection: faster browsing, faster downloading, faster email, and faster online gaming.
By default, most mobile network connections for BlackBerry system are not configured to transfer data at their maximum or their most efficient speed. Our software will analyze and optimize your mobile browser and network connection for speedy downloads, faster web-content loading, and an overall improvement on web surfing speed.
NetworkAcc allows you to fine-tune your mobile network settings to achieve optimal network performance out of your current hardware. All you need to do is providing some basic information about your network. NetworkAcc will use that information to analyze your mobile system and then adjust your network settings accordingly. NetworkAcc safely modifies your mobile network settings without forcing you to understand a bunch of network jargons. * Features:
• All-powerful network accelerator: Optimize and speed up your mobile network related activities, including web browsing, downloading, uploading, streaming, online gaming, sending and receiving email, etc.
• All-in-one solution: Well tuned up for different types of mobile network (GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA and WIFI, etc.) and various carriers (AT&T, Alltel, O2, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telefonica, Verizon, and Vodafone, etc.)
• Easy as winking: One click per day to speed up your mobile network performance without forcing you to understand a bunch of network jargon.
• The ultimate in convenience: Runs in the background, automatically analyze and optimize your mobile network on-the-go.
• Fully user-driven application: Multiple accelerator gears (5 gears available) at your choice to accelerate mobile network on demand, advanced 'Settings' support (Request compressed data from server, Authorize NetworkAcc to enable/disable system to update time stamps, Suspend NetworkAcc when no connections are found, etc.) for users to take full control of NetworkAcc's boosting functions.
connectify guru It creates a platform to manage your home internet. this application is the one needed to create a personal home network using your computers and phones within reach
eMobiStudio - Networkacc v2.8 eMobiStudio - Networkacc v2.8 - NetworkAcc allows you to fine-tune your mobile network settings to achieve optimal network performance out of your current hardware. All you need to do is providing some basic information about your network. NetworkAcc will use that information to analyze your mobile system and then adjust your network settings accordingly
J2MEStreaming J2MEStreaming How to implement streaming via HTTP protocal in GPRS?
Of course if the streaming media is not support partial data play (ex. midi sound), we can`t do anything about it, right?
But how about if the media can play partial data (ex. arm sound), can we do it?
Here comes a wonderful J2ME application