PerfectSearch - This application allows you to easily find a contact in the address book and make a call. You find a person using one of the following methods:
1. "Prediction on" mode. For example, you want to find John Smith, so you type "5646". Application will show you all contacts containing [Jkl][mnO][gHi][mNo]. The capitalized letters show how "5646" matches John. However, if you type "646", John Smith will also show, since "ohn" is part of "John", Actually, any part of any field for the contact is matched: be it first name, last name, address, comment, etc.
2. Number mode. In this mode you type digits only, a convenient way to look for a contact by a number.
3. "Prediction off" mode. Standard mode for entering numbers, letters or special symbols. In order to enter special symbols, repeatedly press the star key (*).
What's New in This Release:
· The search algorithm is reimplemented so that it works a bit faster.
· Supports multiple languages for address book. Currently supports latin languages (English, French, Spanish and so on), Cyrillic (Russian), and Hebrew. However, PerfectSearch could easily be extended to support more languages. If you would like to add your language, see HowToTranslate.
· Supports multiple interface languages. Currently supports English, Russian and Hebrew. If you would like to add your language, see HowToTranslate.
· "View Details" of a contact now shows all available information for the contact.
· Minor visual enhancements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Oleg Frenkel»:
DialThatNum Do you always carry a pen with you, just in case you'd need to write down a phone number?