PerfectSearch - This application allows you to easily find a contact in the address book and make a call. You find a person using one of the following methods:
1. "Prediction on" mode. For example, you want to find John Smith, so you type "5646". Application will show you all contacts containing [Jkl][mnO][gHi][mNo]. The capitalized letters show how "5646" matches John. However, if you type "646", John Smith will also show, since "ohn" is part of "John", Actually, any part of any field for the contact is matched: be it first name, last name, address, comment, etc.
2. Number mode. In this mode you type digits only, a convenient way to look for a contact by a number.
3. "Prediction off" mode. Standard mode for entering numbers, letters or special symbols. In order to enter special symbols, repeatedly press the star key (*).
What's New in This Release:
· The search algorithm is reimplemented so that it works a bit faster.
· Supports multiple languages for address book. Currently supports latin languages (English, French, Spanish and so on), Cyrillic (Russian), and Hebrew. However, PerfectSearch could easily be extended to support more languages. If you would like to add your language, see HowToTranslate.
· Supports multiple interface languages. Currently supports English, Russian and Hebrew. If you would like to add your language, see HowToTranslate.
· "View Details" of a contact now shows all available information for the contact.
· Minor visual enhancements.
Upvise Business Contacts Upvise Business Contacts is a Mobile Contact Manager and simple CRM for your small business.
Keep track of who your business talks to, what was said, and what to do next. Assign tasks to yourself or co-workers, manage opportunities. Share your key business information with your team mobile and phone and on any computer with your Upvise web account
PicDial PicDial - Set your Facebook or MySpace picture as Picture Caller ID for all your Friends to see when you call.
View the automatically updated picture and status of your Friends before you call.
Update your picture or status from your mobile phone anytime. Use your Facebook or MySpace profile picture or take a new one now
TRUECALLER IDENTITY Refers to guide that enable one to use the true caller efficiently. truecaller guide provides various ways of searching contacts online of unknown persons to reveal identity
Upvise Contacts Manage your contacts from your web browser and get them automatically on your phone. Type in some contact information in your mobile when you meet someone, and it is automatically uploaded to your web account. With the Contacts wiki, your contacts are always in sync between your mobile and your web account
Mobile Office for Java The m*Office 1.0 is a wireless application suite that contains three individual applications: m*Contacts, m*Calendar and m*Email. An excellent utility for people on the move
Talking Contact List This application dictates a number from your contact list. If you have problem to enter a number from your mobile, this will be a good helper for you
QRbCard QRbCard - Have you ever been puzzled with how to store all your business card information into your boasted, favorite, camera enabled mobile phone cause you are a slow phone keyboard typist? DigFace bCard provides a 2D BarCode (DataMatrix or QR Code) Card solution for you. Easy to use. No more phone keyboard typing
mSync (Java) Use mSync to back up your files, contacts, and settings. Easily transfer key information from your old mobile phone to your new mobile phone. Sync multiple phones to have all the same files, contacts, and settings and avoid manual copying
Numo Autosync Beta Numo Autosync Beta Your contact list is the most valuable information you have in your phone. By using Numo Autosync your contacts are always safe and you bring LIFE to your contactlist. You can also have the same contact list on many phones
Comments on PerfectSearch:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen