Upvise Contacts - Manage your contacts from your web browser and get them automatically on your phone. Type in some contact information in your mobile when you meet someone, and it is automatically uploaded to your web account. With the Contacts wiki, your contacts are always in sync between your mobile and your web account.
· Automatic Contact Synchronization with your Unyverse Web Account: All your contacts are synced between your mobile phone and your web account.
· Import Contacts: from your phone's native address book directly into Unyverse. (requires JSR 75 on Java phones)
· New Contact: Enter the Home and Mobile phone, Email, Address, Company, Notes.
· Quick Contact Lookup: Browse the complete list of contacts and filter by typing the first few letters of the name.
· One click call : Simply click on the Call menu item to call the selected contact
· Groups: Create groups to organize your contacts by e.g. Family, Friends, Business, etc...
· Skype and Google maps integration: On your web account, you can call any contact via Skype and locate the contact adress with Google Maps
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Unyverse»:
Upvise Wiki Groups Read thousands of user wiki groups, join or create a new wiki. Share it with your friends and the world
Upvise Contact Manager Enter a new contact, company, task or opportunity on your mobile or your web account, and it becomes instantly available to all the users in your company
Upvise Shopping Lists Manage your shopping lists. For each list, maintain a database of all the items that you generally buy, which you can then add to a current 'To Buy' list
Upvise Project Manager Review on-going projects, important milestones, outstanding tasks and issues, and keep the information always at hand on your mobile
Upvise Wikipedia Search and read any Wikipedia article directly from your mobile phone