biNuJavaVersion: 2.0 updated Upload Date: 20 Feb 11
biNu Get ultra-fast, free access to Google Search, Wikipedia, English dictionary, Google Translate, weather, news in many languages, live soccer & cricket scores, FX rates, horoscopes & much more...
biNu is designed to be ultra-fast on standard phones, supports any language, is very simple to use and is incredibly efficient in data usage, saving you money
Synonyms - Vocabulary
- Synonyms - Vocabulary test to help you enhance your English Vocabulary.
- It contains 5000+ multiple choice questions with answers.
- Dictionary Application with 150,000+ English words.
- Vocabulary Flash Cards.
- A great tool for any GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GMAT, MBA, CAT and other Competitive Exams aspirant
DictionaryForMIDs is a free dictionary for mobile phones.
· Plenty of functions and numerous customization options.
· Sophisticated search features that also allow to find phrases and use of various wildcard characters.
· Language-specific search features, that allow to find words with similar writing or pronunciation
Malay is the official language of Malaysia and Brunei, and is also spoken in Indonesia, Singapore, and parts of Thailand. This bi-directional dictionary app, ideal for students and travelers, features thousands of the most commonly used vocabulary and word usages, perfect for everyday situations encountered in the classroom or while traveling abroad. Expand your cultural understanding and open doors by learning a new language!