i-Phrase Lite - Visual Chinese Phrasebook
i-Phrase Chinese Lite Edition (Visual Chinese Phrasebook)
* What is i-Phrase Chinese?
Like traveling with your own personal interpreter!
i-Phrase Chinese Lite is a lite edition of i-Phrase, which is the first mobile-based visual phrasebook specially designed for tourists in China. With ultimate portability and convenience, i-Phrase Chinese provides traveler instant access to just the right word or phrase for most common situations, such as greeting, asking for directions, dining, shopping, emergency etc. With i-Phrase Chinese installed on your handheld devices (cellphone, smartphone, or blackberry), you can make yourself understood in Chinese quickly and confidently.
i-Phrase Chinese is designed for easiness to use. No prior knowledge of Chinese characters or pinyin system is required. With 20 well-defined categories/subcategories, an alphabetic index system, and an intelligent search tool, you can instantly find the right phrase to express yourself under virtually any situation. Users can also bookmark most frequently used phrases for future access. The phrases are displayed in forms of English, Chinese characters and pinyin.
To satisfy the learning desire of more advanced users, i-Phrase Chinese also provides a detailed outline of pinyin system (a way of writing Chinese in Roman Alphabets) and their pronunciation keys. Users can learn to speak the phrases simply by following pinyin.
As a pioneer in mobile technology, i-Phrase is committed to making your China tour easier, fun and enjoyable.
* Main Features:
- Mandarin Chinese, the official language in China
- First mobile-based visual phrasebook designed for portability and convenience
- Specially designed for tourists in China
- No prior knowledge of Chinese language is required
- More than 390 phrases that cover virtually any situation
- 20 well-defined categories/subcategories, an alphabetic index system, and an intelligent search tool designed for easy lookup
- Bookmark feature for instant access to frequently used phrases
- Phrases are displayed in forms of English, Chinese characters, and pinyin
- Detailed outline of pinyin system and pronunciation keys for learning purpose