JVending is a P2P (JXTA) mobile content provisioning system that implements most of the J2EE Client Provisioning Specification (JSR-124).
JVending provides catalog management, device detection, Web/WAP based browsing and peer searches.
What's New in This Release:
· Delivery events from the device are persisted in the database.
· Can configure framework to detect network id and user id from the HTTP header.
· Added a WURFL repository to the header to allow the application deveopler to query device capabilities.
· A WURFL converter converts a WURFL file to a JSR-124 device file.
· Updated dependencies to j2se-registry 1.2
· Fixed a bug in the stocking handler that prevented PAR files from being sucessfully loaded when using special handlers.
· Updated Documentation
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Shane Isbell»:
Registry-CDC Provides a registry function for storing and finding data, in particular configuration information. It is compatible with CDC and J2SE platforms
MobTorrent BitTorrent client for Java ME enabled devices
Downloader Manager Mobile Internet Mobile Downloader is the only software you need to manage downloads on your Java enabled cell phone. It allows you to pause and resume active downloads (The ability to resume a transfer may depend on the web sever you are downloading from). It also saves the transfer history - in case of a temporary network failure you may retransfer previously stopped ones later. Just give it a try and you won't regret
Mp3 Coctail The above text can serve both converting video file to mp3 audio. It is worlds rated best. It also has a higher speed for download. The quality is beyond 1080 pixels. This is therefore, the most recommended app to run your android phone
Mobile Downloader Mobile Downloader is the only software you need to manage downloads on your Java enabled cell phone. It allows you to pause/resume downloads