Anyview is a free ebook reader for mobile phones. It is known to run successfully on more than 100 phone models from Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Nokia, Blackberry and so on.
· It can read files of type TXT, HTML, PDB (TEXt/REAd format, but don't support iSiloX format), as well as display GIF, JPEG and PNG files.
· Can handle UTF-8, ASCII and Unicode - so can display Spanish and other language texts.
· Fully touch screen enabled (for those phones with touch screens)
· Very fast and responsive
· Can open files directly from your phone - no need to add text file into jar file (as you have to do with most other ebook readers)
· Has great page turning capability - you use 2/8 keys (or touch page) for page scroll and 4/6 keys (or use joystick) for line scroll. You can also turn on automatic scrolling.
· Has Search, Jump to and bookmark features - everything you would expect of an ebook reader.
· It supports reading directly from ZIP files - so your ebooks can take up less space on your phone.
· Provides flexible customization capabilities with more than 50 user-customizable settings such as font size, colors, screen layout, etc. These preferences can be saved in Settings files and you can set up multiple settings files for use with different document types.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0, JSR-75
Other Java Freeware of Developer «zhangjian»:
Books Books - Open TXT files with UTF-8 encoding (since 1.3) on your cell phone: books, notes, etc. Fullscreen landscape reading with biggest font available. Recent files list, so you do not need to browse for files every time you open the application. Resume reading from the same line you were (with progress bar since version 1
Albite READER Albite Reader is an open-source e-book reader for Java Mobile released under the Apache 2.0 License and developed by Svetlin Ankov. Works with EPUB, txt and (x)html files
Foliant 0.7.3 s60v5 Fullscreen Kinetic S Amazing ebook reader for touch screen phones. Can read txt and fb2. Application running on modern phones and smartphones supporting Java. Its main functions are organizing your collection of books and comfortable reading them
ZXReader ZXReader is a txt eBook reader. Excellent book-reader. Supported file formats for reading: TXT, FB2, RTF, DOCX, ZIP (containing TXT, RTF, or FB2). ZXReader has a pleasant interface, the program has a flexible configuration system functionality
SensyReader 1.4 A ebook reader for touch screen mobile phones. Works great and is specially made for Samsung Star s5230. Can read any txt file and can change font colour, background colour, font size and alignment. press the "Call" or "Back" button to go back to the menu
MFTP (Java) MFTP (Java) - With MFTP you can view XML files that describe the files and folders of FTP servers. Descriptions of each file can appear if they were inserted by the provider. The XML files are compatible with HyperFTP
Libris 2.0 Libris 2.0 - Libris 2.0 eBook reader lets you read ebooks on your mobile
The Libris eBook reader turns your mobile into an eBook reader. Its clean interface and crisp anti-aliased fonts make reading on you mobile a pleasure!
Libris reads books in PalmDoc, unsecure eReader, plain text, and our own Libris formats. Books in PalmDoc format are available from www
Anyview4.0 The program for reading electronic books. Supports TXT formats, HTML, PDB and UMD in the comic format as well as GIF, PNG and JPEG images