dbrowse j2me - dbrowse is a j2me data browser, build for reading csv file in the phone. For now its only included Country Calling Codes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
TextViewer for Siemens TextViewer for Siemens - TextViewer is a Java MIDlet for the Siemens SL45i mobile phone. It lets you read text files on your Multimedia Card. The size of the files is not limited by the internal memory available for the MIDlet, as a larger file is split into pages of 1000 bytes that can be read one after another
Books Books - Open TXT files with UTF-8 encoding (since 1.3) on your cell phone: books, notes, etc. Fullscreen landscape reading with biggest font available. Recent files list, so you do not need to browse for files every time you open the application. Resume reading from the same line you were (with progress bar since version 1
ZXReader ZXReader is a txt eBook reader. Excellent book-reader. Supported file formats for reading: TXT, FB2, RTF, DOCX, ZIP (containing TXT, RTF, or FB2). ZXReader has a pleasant interface, the program has a flexible configuration system functionality
UrlReader This midlet allows you to download and read text files. Just enter the URL to the text file you want to read, and voila!
djk-Microtext djk-Microtext - Features:
- backward and forward scrolling, line by line and page by page.
- background, foreground and scrollbars color chooser.
- zoom function (100% to 300%).
- autoscroll, for automatic scroll at specified time interval (0 seconds to 20 seconds).
- text rotation at 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees for optimal display
Anyview Anyview is a free ebook reader for mobile phones. It is known to run successfully on more than 100 phone models from Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Nokia, Blackberry and so on.
· It can read files of type TXT, HTML, PDB (TEXt/REAd format, but don't support iSiloX format), as well as display GIF, JPEG and PNG files
DJK Microtext DJK Microtext - DJK Microtext is an application that allows you to read text files, directly from the mobile phone.
In order to load your own text file, you must do the following steps:
· you must edit the text file with the desired documentation and it is saved by the name 'file