MicroCalc for Java - MicroCalc is a spreadsheet aplication for java enabled devices, such as mobile phones and PDA.
· precision: fixed point decimals with 24 bits for the fraction (40/24).
· operators: - * / () & (string concatenation) ^(power), comparison operators: = != < > =
· functions: SIN,COS,TAN,COT, ASIN,ACOS,ATAN,ATAN2, SQRT,LN,ABS,EXP,POW, SUM, logical: IF,AND,OR
· constants: PI(),E() (don't forget the brackets - they're implemented as functions without arguments)
· storing sheets in record store
· data types: boolean, long, decimal, string, datetime
· cell formatting options (for numbers and date time at the moment)
· pointer support (use pointer to select a cell, and click again to edit it)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «WAP Industrial»:
JM-Mobile Browser JM-Mobile Browser - JM-Mobile Browser (Java Multimedia for Mobile) allows displaying the documents edited by the JM-Mobile Editor. The JM-Mobile Editor is a graphic authoring tool that allows easily creating the mobile interactive content in the WYSIWYG manner
MCSupport Help notes and sample spreadsheets for MicroCalc
mc2 mc2 - precision: fixed point decimals with 24 bits for the fraction (40/24)
Sheet for Siemens Sheet is Siemens SL45i only demonstration of a spreadsheet application
jText jText - A simple text editor for the UIQ2 and UIQ3 devices. Includes ability to password-protect files.
What's New in This Release:
· jText gets a small update to read/write the same files as its new stablemate jTextLite, which is now included in the distribution zip