MicroCalc for Java - MicroCalc is a spreadsheet aplication for java enabled devices, such as mobile phones and PDA.
· precision: fixed point decimals with 24 bits for the fraction (40/24).
· operators: - * / () & (string concatenation) ^(power), comparison operators: = != < > =
· functions: SIN,COS,TAN,COT, ASIN,ACOS,ATAN,ATAN2, SQRT,LN,ABS,EXP,POW, SUM, logical: IF,AND,OR
· constants: PI(),E() (don't forget the brackets - they're implemented as functions without arguments)
· storing sheets in record store
· data types: boolean, long, decimal, string, datetime
· cell formatting options (for numbers and date time at the moment)
· pointer support (use pointer to select a cell, and click again to edit it)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «WAP Industrial»:
MicroCalc A mobile phone spreadsheet program with many Excel-like functions, but still retains a compact size
Google Docs Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs app.* Designed for Android to sav
All format Writer The lastest application is All-Format Writer a freeware Java J2ME-based application that allows you to create and send out short and simple documents on the mobile phone in various competing iA˝next-generationiA˝ electronic document formats
Mobile PDF Viewer Pro PDF Reader is a master of mobile reading with solid viewing, sharing, and annotation capabilities
Full Form App Full Form,Description,Abbreviations,Means,Details,elobrate