MiniPauker is a flash card based learning application for mobile devices and handhelds.
It is based on the leitner cardfile system and is compatible with Pauker (the desktop version of this software). MiniPauker uses a combination of ultra-shortterm, shortterm, and longterm memory. You can use it to learn all the things you never want to forget any more, like vocabulary, capitals, and important dates.
What's New in This Release:
· when you open/import a lesson and the current one is modified, ask whether to save it first
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Versioning changed to reflect the maturity of the application (prev. version was 0.30.1)
· Fixed #2995756 - cards can note go to batch 8
· Added the option to automatically load the last used session upon startup
· Swapped the Cancel and Save&Quit buttons on the session save screen so that they are mapped to the cancel/ok keys as logical
· Major refactoring:Im.ExportController, LearningC. extracted out of the UIController
· UIComponents now calls updateView on itself before displayed (or before displaying an alert that will be replaced by the UI) => no more need to tell it it needs to update itself, plus only the visible component updates itself => Fixed #2349680 - Answer is shortly shown when "remembering"
· When repeating: show how many card there are yet to repeat, when done, show when another card is going to expire (expiration less than 1 hour ignored) (#2065063)
· Repetition: Added Edit and Delete buttons (#3012517)
· Learning: Added Delete and Stop buttons (#1928138)
· Support opening Pauker files with the extension .xml.gz (#2859558)
· Export file now contains the current time stamp in the readable format yymmdd-hhmmss
· Added Page Up/Down scrolling using the keys 2 and 8 to the Learning/Repetition screens.
· Added 'Save & Quit' main menu option, which saves the current session (if any) and quits. Thus you skip the selection whether to save or not and the selection of the target session.
· Repetition: When stopping, statistics of the cards learned, not learned and yet remaining is displayed.
· Changes how (auto)scrolling and focus work when learning/repeating
· Improved error reporting when importing a .pau file with invalid XML on a card
· The card size limit (applied in Add card or when editing a card) increased to 10.000 - request #3021843
· Renamed Fast Quit to 'Save & Quit' and the old '(Save) & Quit' to 'Quit Dialog' to make the function clearer
· You can immediately save the current session and quit by pressing the key '5' and confirming the function while repeating expired or unlearned cards
· Scrolling on the Help page unified with that on the repeat/learn pages, should work better now
· Fixed the preferences to apply any change immediately, this applies .e.g. to the Page Up/Down adjustment [px]
· Changed defaults: autoLoadLastSession and drawingCardsRandomly are now true
· Added 'Hide' command to the task progress monitor to switch the task to the execution in the background
· Changed the look of the task progress monitor - now using a rotating circle of circles
· When there is a task running in the background then a ticker on the main menu informs about it and the Statistics view lists its progress
· Various minor improvements of the user interface and experience
· Renamed 'session' to 'lesson' and Import/Append from Pauker to Import/Append from File, 'Delete from Session' renamed to a clearer 'Delete a Lesson'
· Fixed the loss of most changes when the application is paused & resumed, e.g. because of an incoming call
· Modified look & feel (menubar and title, commands menu)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MiniPauker requires a mobile device running Java: J2ME MIDP2, CLDC1.1 or JSR-75 (file i/o)
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Markus Brosch»:
timeTable Free Schedule of lessons, activities, classes. For each day of the week, you can assign up to 10 events. Start time of events can be edited for each day separately. Automatically displays the events of the day, the current event is highlighted
GK Questions and Answers GK Questions and Answers - Mobile application to prepare for GK Quiz competition exams, game shows.
A quiz is a form of game or mind sport in which the players (as individuals or in teams) attempt to answer questions correctly. Quizzes are also brief assessments used in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills
Ruler Pro Free Very simple and necessary application. Use screen of your phone as a ruler. Scale automatically adjust to screen size
Alphabet Alphabet - Teach the alphabet to your children with the help of this application. Three letters at a time. When the child correctly presses the key for each letter three other letters are presented. There is a counter to stimulate the child to achieve higher scores. You can change letter colors based on the handset theme, but the application also have predefined colors
SSC/HSC/JSC/DAKHIL/ALIM/JDC RESULT FOUNDER. Rename it .jad to .jar then install it.This software is only for BANGLADESHI users to know easily their SSC/HSC/JSC/DAKHIL/ALIM/JDC RESULT in a second. very easy to use.try it guys
3D Graph Viwer Indeed a must have utility for students.
It has everything in it ranging from Graph Plotter to a built in calculator
If you like it, just RATE, add to FAV it and COMMENT as well.
Typing Master Getting your ideas from your head onto the screen can be challenging, particularly if, like most people, you've never learned to type. TypingMaster gets rid of this frustration by helping you improve your typing speed and accuracy
Intelligent Measure Intelligent Measure application measure your IQ level. Download today and know your level of intelligent and how yo respond to your enviroment
GRE Guru GRE Guru Virtual Flash Cards- a great tool for any GRE aspirant. It simplifies the task of preparing for the vocabulary section of the Graduate Records Examination. It can also be used for examinations such as the TOEFL and SAT. The words are based on the list available in the Barrons GRE Guide.
GRE application Website : www.greguru.co.cc
Email : greguru
Comments on MiniPauker:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen