mujMail is a Java mobile email client with lots of features.
· Fast and optimized for hardware constrains of mobile phones and other mobile devices.
· Operations are multithreaded. That means you can send mails, retrieve mails from multiple mailboxes and change settings simultaneously.
· Unique feature to redownload a damaged mail or bodypart and repair it!
· Uses RMS to store mails persistently on the device, it means you don't have to connect to server in order to read old mails, which saves you money.
· It can download only the headers for your emails, meaning that you only need to download full messages/attachments if you want to read/view them.
· This will save you time checking your email and money on your data transfer charges.
· Minimal round-trips time while retrieving or sending emails, that means fast communication with email servers.
· Can use a queue for outgoing mails for faster batch mail sending, which uses less bandwidth and again saves money.
· Automatic new mail checking and downloading at a given time period.
· Addressbook with intelligent T9-like contacts searching, and Auto-adding new contacts.
· Easy and intuitive Hot-keys (shortcuts) system.
· Mails are logically divided into folders(inbox, outbox, drafts..) and mails' states are displayed by various icons(read, unread, replied..).
· Mails in folders can be sorted by various criteria.
· Easy mail accounts managements. Unlimited mail accounts.
· Supports basic mail attachments like *.png, *.jpg, *.gif images.
· IMAP4, POP3, SMTP, SSL supported.
· No registration. No connection to mediatory server to store or process your mails like some other programs do, that means speed and privacy.
· Always Free and open-source!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed: when a mail was sent it was moved both to the trash and the sentbox as well.
· Enhancement: now you can create an alias/name to you email address so the recipients will see your name and email address as well.
· To create the alias, edit or create a email account (go to the Accounts tab, press create or edit), then rewrite the old email address format into this format: your name firstname.lastname@example.org.
· An example, the old format: email@example.com, will be changed into: mujmail team firstname.lastname@example.org
· When you reply to a mail, the from address will be automatically change to the email address of the account to which the mail was sent (useful when you have multiple accounts)
· Many small Enhancement
PicoMail (Symbian) PicoMail is a fast, feature- rich and free mobile email application for any Java (J2ME, MIDP 2.0)- supported Symbian cellphone
Pooosh Pooosh will unlock the potential of your cell phone and allow you to chat, IM, Facebook, tweet, email, network and do other cool stuff. new generation, multifunctional application for your mobile phone that has a host of cool features and functions, unlocking the power of your mobile:
Berggi Chat with your buddies and read your mail anywhere
Visit us at Berggi to learn more about us
* Completely FREE
* Works on every phone
* Webmail: yahoo, gmail, msn, msn live, yahoo beta, AOL, and many others
Gizmo5 Chat with MSN, AIM, Yahoo, MySpace IM, Gizmo and Jabber friends. Send and receive Email or SMS to communicate with offline users. Save up to 90% on international calling. Share photos, videos and any other files from your phone
EmailViewer EmailViewer - Reqwireless EmailViewer is a rich email client for Java-enabled (J2ME) mobile devices
Radarspot Radarspot makes messaging, chatting and sending e-mail from your mobile phone easy!
BuzzMe FreeSMS BuzzMe FreeSMS - BuzzMe FREE SMS WITHOUT LIMITS !!! It's a cool application that lets you send free sms using the internet part of your phone
Comments on mujMail:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen