OpenLAPI is most commonly used to access Bluetooth GPS devices from mobile devices, whilst retaining a high level of source code compatibility with JSR-179. OpenLAPI also has a range of backends for emulating location in development environments, making it a popular tool for J2ME developers.
The emulator mode supports the following back-ends for determining location:
* Access of hardware GPS device over bluetooth (if available)
* Emulate a moving device from an NMEA log file (recorder application provided).
* Emulate a moving device from a predefined trail in a Google Earth file KML.
* Emulate a moving device by picking random entries from a persistent store
And the software may be shipped as part of a MIDlet (Java application) to provide location awareness through the following back-ends:
* Access of bluetooth GPS device. Bluetooth GPS devices are very affordable.
* Proprietary APIs. A select number of handsets were released with GPS devices in the period before the adoption of JSR-179, and therefore have their own interface. OpenLAPI can provide a wrapper layer to hide the hardware in these cases.
* Log file lookup, appropriate for physically static devices
It is possible to negotiate commercial arrangements with local network providers to allow location detection via CellID and other network specific techniques (e.g. angle of incidence and triangulation). A mobile phone knows which basestation it is communicating with. By knowing where the basestation is located, location awareness can be accurate to several hundred meters!
My MeBoy Upload My MeBoy Upload that allows you to play your favorite games
best screenlocker Best screenlocker - this application keeps your phone safe and updated.it has a variety of locking options different from the past ones. This application comes with new stunning features
MobileZX MobileZX is a ZX Spectrum 48K Emulator for J2ME (Java 2 Micro Edition) devices. ZX-Spectrum 48 (AKA Speccy) was a very popular home computer in the 80's and it was based on a Zilog-Z80 3.58Mhz CPU.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bug fix which improves the contrast between normal and bright colours
taito chase hq Taito chase hq es compatible con casi todos los telefonos, es cuestion de probar y ver que tal funciona modo pantalla completa: presionar (*) aterisco y seleccionar settings y en donde dice scale precionar 5 y dejar en true
MyPhoneExplorer Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features
MobileUnixJ2ME MobileUnixJ2ME is an open source project written in J2ME. It implements on mobile phones a terminal Unix-like, a Python interpreter, a RMS-filesystem, a GUI and a lot of Unix-like commands