SportyPal is an easy to use intuitive application for your mobile device. You activate it when you start your running, cycling, walking, rollerblading or similar exercise. In two simple clicks it will start to log and map your position, movement, distance, tempo and calories burned. It will not affect normal operation of your mobile phone, so you can still listen to music, receive and initiate calls and messages.
When you finish exercising, the collected performance information will be stored on your mobile. Later you can review it, compare it with other exercises or check your best performance achievements. SportyPal will present each exercise in a map view, draw elegant graphics charts of your performance or present summarized information. SportyPal is intuitively designed to assist you improve your performance in running, cycling, blading, walking, skiing or other workouts involving similar activities.
The real brilliance of SportyPal comes with the web integration. You have a possibility to upload your workouts on the internet with a simple click of a button on your mobile phone. Registering to SportyPal web application will enable you to have instant access to your workouts performance and maps from anywhere. The web application provides additional functionality for analysis of your fitness workouts. You can also share your exercises with your friends, comment on their performance or organize virtual competitions.
SportyPal will create a new excitement in your healthy sporty life.
What's New in This Release:
· Radically re-designed and simplified the main screen for landscape screen devices with no touchscreen
· Fixed back/delete from workout details trying to go to a month of the current year instead of the workout’s year
· Fixed: You can now exit the current workout screen while the phone is still searching for GPS (the dialog Yes button works)
· Fixed: “My profile” changes uploading now works only if you are logged in
· Fixed: Picking a month item from the month list always opens the workouts list with the month tab selected now.
· Changed: Goal and Track View can be opened for a preview (Syncing tracks and starting a goal ask for subscription)
· Added: Changing the selected tab (month or year) in the workouts list is easier now.
· Added: Confirmation message when deleting a track
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «CreationPAL»:
SportyPal (Java) Improve your running and cycling performance using your mobile phone! Easily log and map your tracks and results on the web, analyze afterwards or share with your friends
Live Cricket scores by biNu Live cricket scores, ball-by-ball commentary & cricket news for ALL big IPL, T20, Test & ODI cricket matches - biNu free java software. Support for Hindi, Tamil, Urdu and Bangla languages. (Need GPRS connection - very low data!)
InviteMe World Cup 2010 Each match is a show in its own right, and InviteMe! World Cup 2010 helps you organize a great football evening to watch your favorite game, together with your friends! And if your friends can't join, you can create a football discussion place
MyNews MyNews would be the home of all your news needs with Fresh News Updates automatically pushed to your phone and that too on the go..! Watch Top News, Business, Sports, Cricket, Football, Lifestyle, Entertainment News, Videos and Slideshows
VeloComputer6L Transform your phone into an advanced cycling computer with GPS tracking, speed, climb and altitude. Keep your eyes on the road, not your display with VeloTones
Comments on SportyPal Pro:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen