Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer - Use your mobile phone to manage files of any OBEX ready device that supports File Transfer Profile (FTP), almost on all models today, with a Bluetooth connection. Download, upload, explore, edit, create, delete and rename files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, notebook, PC, photo viewer, music player and so on; using an easy, fast and intuitive user-interface (GUI). Transfer or delete many files and entire folders at once, with a single keypress, using the multiple selection feature. Explore hidden files, or make your personal data private and/or read-only, using the attributes editor (local filesystem only). Save your favorite devices in the bookmark list, to speed-up the connection procedure.
· Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JAR file;
· Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
· Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
· Unique "clean mode" option (press  key), to remove top and bottom bars and enlarge working area;
· Cool and intuitive menu system (press  or [MENU] key) to execute extended functionality;
· Multiple files and folders selection (press [#] or [*] key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
· Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
· Navigate on both local and remote filesystem using a single keypress (press  or [FIRE] key);
· Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models);
· Edit file or folder attributes to enable or disable READ, WRITE and HIDDEN status flags;
· Get files and folders informations on both local and remote devices;
· Create new folders on both local and remote filesystem;
· Rename items or get volume informations (local filesystem only);
· You can add or remove a memory storage, without close the program;
· Search for any nearby Bluetooth device and read its informations;
· Bookmark list allows you to save your favorite device without searching it again;
· Very long file and folder names are scrolled on the screen using marquee technique;
· Integrated help system that shows the "A-B-C" of this product;
· Built-in error system with detailed explanation message;
· Easy "license code" release using PayPal.
What's New in This Release:
· Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Medieval Software»:
BT File Manager. It is an application for viewing and copying files from other phones via Bluetooth OBEX File Transfer. The program allows you to view and modify the file system via Bluetooth, and you can copy files to your phone
PaderSyncFTP PaderSyncFTP - PaderSyncFTP is a J2ME FTP client and file manager.
The most important features:
SSL / TLS encryption.
Bookmark system to manage server setups and user logins.
Encryption of sensitive user data on mobile device using AES-256.
Password protected access to the application
MiniCommander MiniCommander - File manager for mobile phones.
What's New in This Release:
· [+] Bluetooth client. Work on the Protocol OBEX File Transfer Protocol. Supported operations: copy and delete files and folders, create folders.
· [+] FTP client
MicroReader for Siemens S55 MicroReader for Siemens S55 - MicroReader is a text file viewer and editor able to deal with very big files, even eBooks. It can also search for names and information in the files, recognize phone numbers, set up phone calls and send SMS, making it usable as an address book with thousands of entries
Mini Commander Mini Commander - PLEASE VOTE TO KEEP APPLICATION ALIVE
1. .JAD file maker.
2. Full .ZIP support.(Extract files-Create .ZIP archive
3. FTP support.
4. Bluetooth file transfer.
5. MP3 & Video player
6. Text support and
File Manager A free program that provides the user interface for working with file systems and files. File Manager allows you to perform the most common operations on files - create, open / play / view, edit, move, rename, copy, delete,
MobyExplorer v3 MobyExplorer v3 - see the screenshot and download if like it.
1. Text Editor which can be used to view and edit text files
2. File Compression utility to save discspace and bandwidth using the GZip/GUnzip tool.
3.Copy/Paste, Rename, Delete, Create Directory, View File Properties, Write Protection of files, Hidden Files
WebShell WebShell - WebShell is a web-based ssh shell.
The server is written in Python and is very easy to set up on Linux, Mac OS X, *BSD, Solaris and any Unix that runs python 2.3.
WebShell is based on Ajaxterm.
It is very easy to set up WebShell
Comments on Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP):
Date: 5 Jun 13
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen