Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer - Use your mobile phone to manage files of any OBEX ready device that supports File Transfer Profile (FTP), almost on all models today, with a Bluetooth connection. Download, upload, explore, edit, create, delete and rename files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, notebook, PC, photo viewer, music player and so on; using an easy, fast and intuitive user-interface (GUI). Transfer or delete many files and entire folders at once, with a single keypress, using the multiple selection feature. Explore hidden files, or make your personal data private and/or read-only, using the attributes editor (local filesystem only). Save your favorite devices in the bookmark list, to speed-up the connection procedure.
· Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JAR file;
· Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
· Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
· Unique "clean mode" option (press  key), to remove top and bottom bars and enlarge working area;
· Cool and intuitive menu system (press  or [MENU] key) to execute extended functionality;
· Multiple files and folders selection (press [#] or [*] key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
· Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
· Navigate on both local and remote filesystem using a single keypress (press  or [FIRE] key);
· Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models);
· Edit file or folder attributes to enable or disable READ, WRITE and HIDDEN status flags;
· Get files and folders informations on both local and remote devices;
· Create new folders on both local and remote filesystem;
· Rename items or get volume informations (local filesystem only);
· You can add or remove a memory storage, without close the program;
· Search for any nearby Bluetooth device and read its informations;
· Bookmark list allows you to save your favorite device without searching it again;
· Very long file and folder names are scrolled on the screen using marquee technique;
· Integrated help system that shows the "A-B-C" of this product;
· Built-in error system with detailed explanation message;
· Easy "license code" release using PayPal.
What's New in This Release:
· Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Medieval Software»:
mobyExplorer.v3.0 mobyExplorer.v3.0 - MobyExplorer is a powerful File Manager and FTP & FTPS Client for Java J2ME enabled mobile phones. It is the complete tool for managing your files on your phone or FTP server in any way
File Manager Software File Manager Software What is file manager software and how can it help your productivity? Learn a lot of technical details about the different types of file management software out there with this FREE web app. Compatible with browser software: opera mini, firefox and java theme based ones
P2kCommander P2kCommander is a file manager application for Motorola p2k mobile phones. Using it you can manage files and directories on your phone's filesystem, inlcuding "create directories", this is the only one application on the world which can do it! Also can manage p2k-3g phones, like Motorola E1000.
What's New in This Release:
· updated scripting (
Royal File Explorer Royal File Explorer - Royal File Explorer is a powerful File Manager for Java J2ME enabled mobile phones. It is the complete tool for managing your files on your mobile phone. It has features like Copy/Paste, Rename, Delete, Create Directory, View File Properties, Read and Write Protection of files, Hidden Files