English Grammar Assessment - contains 5000+ multiple choice questions with answers. Dictionary Application with 150,000+ English words. Vocabulary Flash Cards.
- English Grammar Assessment is an application to help you enhance your English expertise.
- It contains 5000+ multiple choice questions with answers.
- Dictionary Application with 150,000+ English words.
- Vocabulary Flash Cards.
- Displays words randomly and sequentially.
- A customized solution to improve the vocabulary.
- A great tool for any GRE, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, MBA, CAT and other Competitive Exams aspirant.
- It simplifies the task of preparing for the vocabulary section of any Competitive Exams.
Like it? Share with your friends!
MobiEnglish01 This is an English learning app for the Java supported mobile
Kanji Recall Kanji Recall - Kanji Recall lets you practice the japanese kanji on your cell phone, it displays either a kanji character and four meanings or vice versa. You may customize the direction of translation (kanji to english/on/kun, english/on/kun to kanji or random) and you can choose to use english alone, On/Kun readings alone or both
1000 German Almanca'da en cok kullanilan 1000 kelimeden olusan bu uygulamayla sizlerle!
Homonyms A homonym is, one of a group of words that share the same pronunciation but have different meanings
Jforc Jforc - WordList tool for all those preparing for English Aptitude tests (GRE, GMAT, SAT, CAT etc). It is based on the flat file databases sourced from the GRE-BIG BOOK and Wordnet
PhraseBook__BenQ_Siemens_75_240x320 Turns your phone into your own personal interpreter, which lets you communicate with the locals without any previous language skills.
PhraseBook gives you instant access to more than 2,100 useful phrases, which are clearly structured in topic-related categories
HanziQ HanziQ - HanziQ is a free Chinese hanzi flashcard program designed to run on Java-enabled mobile phones. It creates a set of simulated hanzi "cards" and the user must use their hanzi knowledge progress through them