GoREst - GoR Estimator allows Go (weiki, baduk) players in European tournaments to guess in advance how many EGF points they will gain or lose in their next go match, based on their own and their opponent's Go Rating Score, handicap...
It is a tiny J2ME application for use in small devices like mobile phones. It helps Go players to know how important their next match will be.
Formulas used come from the official European Go Federation pages. Since they use approximations, only an estimation can be made. The rating for each player is officially handled by EGF, and it is updated once per month.
· Use of EGF formulas. (Exp uses an approximation, but it should be good enough).
· A= weaker player, B= stronger player
· Support for any result (A wins, B wins, jigo)
· Support for different types of tournaments: Type A, B or C
· New Go Rating for both players.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «machinshin»:
Games Reviews Read reviews and comments from users like YOU about the latest mobile games to hit our mobile screens!
Java Tiny Gfx Library Java Tiny Gfx Library (JTGL) is a graphic foundation framework (a graphics/gaming API) that will allow easy deployment/porting of applications/games on many environments